Simple curry fried rice. Browse & Discover Thousands of Cooking Food & Wine Book Titles, for Less. Discover All The Different Zatarain's® Recipes For Some New Orleans Flavor. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat.
Add the rice, using your hands to crumble the rice apart as much as possible. Stir-fry, using the spatula to break up the rice so that there are no clumps. Add the ham or chicken and then sprinkle on the curry powder, soy sauce and pepper. You can have Simple curry fried rice using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple curry fried rice
- You need of parboiled rice.
- Prepare of veg. oil.
- You need of blended onion and scotch bunnet.
- Prepare of carrot.
- Prepare of chopped green beans.
- You need of peas.
- It’s of tspn ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Gino curry.
- You need of yellow food colour.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Seasoning cube to taste.
- Prepare of water/vegetable/chicken broth.
- You need of Carrot for garnishing.
- Prepare of Finely chopped green pepper for garnishing.
- Prepare of Spiral sliced cucumber for garnishing.
Stir-fry until the curry is fragrant and the rice is shiny. In a large pan or wok, heat the sesame oil over high heat. Add in the vegetables and cook until tender. Add in the rice or other leftover grain of choice.
Simple curry fried rice step by step
- In a pot, add oil, ginger and garlic paste and saute for few seconds then add the blended scotch bunnet and onion and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Now add the curry and the food colour drops, mix and then add the parboiled rice, veggies and seasonings and mix well.
- Now pour ½ cup of water/vegetable/chicken broth and cover the pot with a lid and allow to cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Now that your fried rice is ready serve in a shaped bowl of your choice and turn is upside down on your serving plate and garnish with your carrot and cucumber spiral and sprinkle your finely chopped green pepper.
Add the rice, using your hands to crumble the rice apart as much as possible. Stir-fry, using the spatula to break up the rice so that there are no clumps. Add the ham, and then sprinkle on the. When the meat is cooked through, add the rice and stir together to coat it with oil. Sprinkle the curry powder and salt evenly over the rice, and then add the green peppers.