Ground Beef Bulgogi. Combine beef, garlic, onion, soy sauce, mirin, sugar, plum extract and black pepper in a large mixing bowl. Heat a wok or large skillet over high heat, add cooking oil and swirl to coat. Heat oil in a saute pan over medium heat.
To make the meat that will be cooked in the bulgogi sauce, first, add ground beef and onion to a skillet and cook it over medium heat. Then, add the bulgogi sauce to the browned meat and mix it all together. This Easy Ground Beef Bulgogi Recipe is the true definition of comfort in a bowl and will quickly find its way into your regular meal rotation. You can cook Ground Beef Bulgogi using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Bulgogi
- Prepare 454 g (1 LB) of Ground Lamb.
- Prepare 1.08 lb of Ground Chunk.
- Prepare 4-5 Cloves of Garlic (Chopped).
- It’s 4 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 2 Stalk of Green Onion (Chopped).
- It’s 2 of Sweet Bell Peppers, chopped.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Sweet Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Medium size Onion (Chopped).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Ground Ginger.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Beef Flavor (optional).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- You need of Salt – Black Pepper as you need.
Add your favorite veggies on the side and a fried egg on top of a bed of rice for quick and easy bulgogi bowl. In short, this meal is your new BFF. In a large skillet, heat the sesame oil over medium heat. Stir in the tamari mixture until combined.
Ground Beef Bulgogi step by step
- To make the mixture sauce, combine soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, mirin, brown sugar, beef flavor and ground ginger in a large mixing bowl and set it aside. Heat the cooking oil and sesame oil in a large sauté pan over medium high heat. Add in the garlic and onion and cook it for 2 minutes. Then add the sweet bell peppers and cook for another 2 minutes..
- Turn up the heat to high and then add the ground beef into the pan. Stir fry and break down the meat into little pieces. Mix the ground beef until it is about halfway cooked. Then proceed to pour in the mixture sauce, salt, and pepper. Reduce the heat to medium and stir occasionally. Keep cooking until there is no more moisture, so about 8 to10 minutes..
- Garnish with some sesame seeds and green onion. Best served over warm rice. Enjoy! 😉😋.
A quick and easy take on beef bulgogi, this Korean-style ground beef and rice bowl, is quick, flavorful and hearty. It's a great dish to add some variety to the weeknight family menu, or prep ahead to reheat for lunch at the office. Bulgogi is usually marinated, which takes time. Bulgogi simply means 'fire meat' and typically is made with beef or pork. Our version of bulgogi uses ground beef and does not require much time to produce a tasty Korean dish!