Fried rice. Bring The French Quarter To Your Kitchen With Zatarain's® Recipes & Ideas For Inspiration. This Thai fried rice is called American fried rice (Khao Pad American) in Thailand, because it uses ingredients that are considered American, like ketchup and bacon. It is very popular in Thailand and easy to make.
Though we sometimes think of certain ingredients being typical (eggs, garlic, soy) the only thing you need. Season with salt and pepper and stir-fry the rice to coat evenly with oil. Wipe out the pan with a paper towel and heat the remaining peanut oil over high heat. You can cook Fried rice using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried rice
- It’s of Rice 2 cup sock and boil.
- Prepare of Eggs 2 betten.
- It’s of Carrot 3 /4 chuped.
- You need 1 cup of Peas.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- You need 1 tbs of White paper.
- You need 2 tbs of oil.
- Prepare of Green onion leaves chuped 2 cup.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Shuger.
- It’s of Oil to tbs rice ke liye.
- You need 2 tbs of Eggs ke liye oil.
Add the mushrooms, garlic, chile, and ginger,. Remove from skillet and set aside. Add the eggs and scramble until fully cooked. Remove them from the pan and set aside.
Fried rice step by step
- Rice ko bhigo ke boil krlen or ek pletr me phela lein.
- Ab oil gram karein or eggs ko oil me mix karein sat hi. Boil mater or carrot add karein.
- Ab shuger white paper or salt add kar ke 2 se 3 minut cook karein or mix kar ke rice add krden.
- Fride rice ke sat manchorin ka combo hy to us ke sat dish out karein or serve karein.
Fried rice is a rice dish consisting of rice fried together with aromatics, vegetables, and protein. Originating in China around the sixth century, fried rice is popular in many Asian cuisines as a staple side dish served with almost every main. Stir fry rice: Then turn the burner to high heat. Scooch the veggies over to one side of the pan, melt the remaining butter in the other half, and add the chilled rice, soy sauce, and oyster sauce (if using). Set out additional soy sauce on the table, if desired.