Cuban Sliders. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Cuban Sliders These wonderful little rolls are baked until lightly toasted and the cheese melts.
Remove foil and press down the tops of the sliders with a spatula to flatten. These Cuban Sliders are a fun appetizer version of the classic Cuban sandwich! Loaded with ham, pulled pork, mustard sauce, cheese and pickles, you'll love every bite of these delicious crowd-pleasing sliders. You can have Cuban Sliders using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cuban Sliders
- You need 12 of Hawaiian dinner rolls.
- It’s 1 package of deli shaved Black Forest ham.
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of roast pork (see my Super Easy Roasted Pork recipe).
- You need 1 package of provolone cheese.
- Prepare To taste of yellow mustard (or Dijon if you like).
- It’s of Dill pickle chips.
- Prepare of Spreadable butter.
This is one of my Appetizer recipes I know you'll want to keep on hand! Cuban sliders are loaded with ham, swiss cheese, and dill pickles, topped with a dijon mustard onion spread! Super easy to make and definitely a crowd pleaser!! An easy to make sliders recipe!
Cuban Sliders instructions
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees..
- Using a serrated knife, slice the dinner rolls horizontally. Spread however much mustard you want onto each top and bottom..
- Build the sliders in this order: slice of roast pork, slice of cheese, slice of ham and 3 pickles on top. Butter the top of each one..
- Arrange the sliders in a packet made out of aluminum foil and place onto a baking sheet. (I did 4 packets of 3 each.).
- Bake for 5 minutes then flip them over and bake for an additional 5 minutes..
- Serve with French fries and enjoy!!.
These sliders are always a huge hit! To make the Cuban Sliders, layer the bottoms of the rolls in a baking dish. Then, spread the mustard on the bottom parts of the rolls, followed by the ham, pulled pork, dill pickles, and swiss cheese. Top it all with the tops of the rolls and magic ingredient-seasoned butter topping! These Cuban Sliders are a twist on traditional Cuban sandwiches, layered with ham, cheese, pickles and lots of flavor.