Salmon Teriyaki with Pineapple Fried Rice. Browse & Discover Thousands of Cooking Food & Wine Book Titles, for Less. Drizzle evenly with soy sauce, season with salt and pepper, and stir to combine. Add your rice and press flat into pan (to develop that crust on the bottom.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Heat vegetable oil in a pan. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of salmon fillets. You can have Salmon Teriyaki with Pineapple Fried Rice using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon Teriyaki with Pineapple Fried Rice
- It’s of Sauce for the salmon.
- It’s 2 tbs of GF Soy sauce (or soy sauce of choice).
- Prepare 1 tbs of sugar.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare of Juice from canned pineapple (you'll use the pineapple for rice).
- Prepare 1 tsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 4 of salmon fillets, boneless, skinless.
- Prepare of Fried Rice.
- Prepare 2 cups of Day old steamed rice.
- You need 1 cup of frozen mixed veggies.
- Prepare 1/2 can of pineapple tidbits.
- Prepare 4 of eggs, scrambled.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sriracha.
- Prepare 1.5-2 tbs of GF Soy sauce (our soy sauce of your choice).
Mix teriyaki sauce, ginger and pineapple juice. Hi Bobbi, we finally got around to trying your pineapple glazed salmon and it was fantastic! The pineapple absorbed the marinade and tasted good enough to be eaten alone and that marinade just became my go-to teriyaki sauce., We served it with a bowl of veggie fried rice and a nice chilled blush wine. Garnish with sliced scallions and the remaining pineapple dices. folder.
Salmon Teriyaki with Pineapple Fried Rice step by step
- SALMON** mox sauce ingredients tigether in a a bowl then pour the sauce over the salmon, place in 350⁰F oven and bake for 25-30 min. LITERALLY THAT'S ALL!!.
- PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE** In a deep pan or wok, heat up 2 tsp olive oil. Add your rice and press flat into pan (to develop that crust on the bottom..
- Add all of your other ingredients and mix together. Then add your sriracha and soy sauce. Mix all together and cook for 10-15 min until all flavors come together..
- Serve with tour fave veggies!♡.
Set a nonstick skillet/wok on high heat. Once hot, spray with oil then add the salmon, face down. Once finished, remove from the oven and flake the flesh with a fork. Set a nonstick skillet/wok on high heat. Once hot, spray with oil then add the salmon, face down.