Balsamic Potato Salad. Food you never knew you wanted. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Add the onion, red peppers, olives and artichokes to the bowl with the potatoes.
Whisk together Dijon, vinegar, brine, and thyme. Whisk in oil; season with kosher salt and pepper. Add the onion, red peppers, olives, and artichokes to the bowl with the potatoes. You can have Balsamic Potato Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Balsamic Potato Salad
- It’s 3 pounds of new red mini potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of slivered oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes.
- You need 3 Tbsp of capers.
- It’s 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of sun-dried tomato oil.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of chopped fresh basil.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, oregano, basil, mustard powder and parsley. Pour over the vegetables, and stir to coat. In a separate, small bowl, whisk together the honey, balsamic vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. I prefer to make any salad the day before serving so all of the flavors have time to meld together.
Balsamic Potato Salad step by step
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and let cool; cut into bite size pieces if needed. Place in bowl. Add tomatoes and capers..
- Whisk together vinegar, olive oil, sun-dried tomato oil, mustard, salt and pepper; toss with potato mixture. Let stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with basil..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Place the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, Dijon mustard, garlic, oregano, and basil into a blender, and pulse a few times until the dressing is thickened and creamy. Season to taste with salt and pepper, pour over the potato salad, and toss lightly. Drizzle quartered potatoes in olive oil, stir to coat. Mix together oil, vinegar, honey, paprika, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl. Remove potatoes from oven and allow to cool.