Greek Salmon Panini. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Read and discuss Greek food Greek travel and Greek culture.
Greek Salmon Panini is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look wonderful. You can cook Greek Salmon Panini using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Greek Salmon Panini
- You need 4 of x4 cut of La Segunda Cuban Bread butter toasted.
- You need 5 oz of portion of Faroe Island Salmon Grilled.
- Prepare of tzatziki (varies by yield recipe of choice).
- It’s 2 oz of Shredded Carrot.
- Prepare 2 oz of Shaved Hydroponic Seedless Cucumber.
- You need 2 oz of Feta Crumbled.
- Prepare 1 oz of Pickled Red Onion (varies by recipe).
Greek Salmon Panini step by step. I prefer medium so the texture fits in with the rest of the sandwich. I prefer the oven because you will not sacrifice the softness of the bread. After, place salmon on bottom of the bread.
Greek Salmon Panini step by step
- Cut the bread into a 4×4 square.
- Grill Salmon. I prefer medium so the texture fits in with the rest of the sandwich..
- Meanwhile, toast your cuban bread. I prefer the oven because you will not sacrifice the softness of the bread..
- After, place salmon on bottom of the bread..
- Then top with the remainder of the ingredients. I didnt include a recipe for the tzatziki and pickled red onion because people usually prefer to do their own to properly balance the tzatziki and the strong acidic characteristic of the pickled red onion..
Then top with the remainder of the ingredients. I didnt include a recipe for the. Sautéed Fennel Onion, Tomato, Watercress and Egg over Hard with Swiss Cheese. Smoked Salmon Panini Recipes on Yummly While smoked salmon is not as nutritious as fresh salmon, it's easier to prepare in. See more ideas about Salmon recipes, Recipes, Seafood recipes.