Extra cheesy chicken spaghetti. Helping you cut the cost of pet care. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. In a soup kettle or Dutch oven, combine the first nine ingredients.
Drain, rinse, and set aside until ready to serve. This creamy, cheesy, Instant Pot chicken spaghetti is a satisfying meal that will be a family favorite. This chicken spaghetti recipe is made of chicken, onions, peppers, and Mexican cheese. You can cook Extra cheesy chicken spaghetti using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Extra cheesy chicken spaghetti
- Prepare 1/2 packages of spaghetti noddles.
- It’s 3 of large bonless skinless chicken brest.
- You need 3/4 lb of velveeta cheese.
- You need 2 can of rotel.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken.
- Prepare 1 large of can cream of mushroom.
It is full of flavor and a quick and easy dish to add to your dinner menu. Cheesy chicken spaghetti crockpot style takes an already crowd-pleasing dinner and makes it even easier.. Chicken tortellini is always delicious and adds an extra hearty burst. Chicken fettuccine gives noodles with a stronger structure, which helps them hold up to the heavy cream sauce.
Extra cheesy chicken spaghetti step by step
- Boil chicken till done.
- Take chicken out of water boil noodles in same water shread chicken breasts.
- In larger pot mix cheese milk cream of chk. Cream of mush. And rotel over stove till hot and cheese is melted.
- Drain noodles add chicken and mix stir untill mixed well.
- Enjoy! :).
Season with salt and pepper according to your taste. To make the sauce, cook flour and garlic in butter/olive oil, stir in chicken broth, heavy cream, tomatoes, seasonings and simmer until thickened. Finally, stir in cheddar until melted, followed by Parmesan until melted. Eating Chicken Joy fried chicken with lot's of cheese and a large platter of Jolly Spaghetti! This Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti casserole is a lovely filling and simple meal that everyone in my family loves.