Masala fried rice. Masala Fried Rice is a simple and easy-to-make Chinese recipe. The main ingredients used to make this quick and lip-smacking dish are rice, mixed veggies and spices. This Chinese rice dish is quite similar to Indian veg-biryani recipe.
Once oil is hot add cumin seeds and chilis. Add boiled rice,mix well and add black pepper crushed,soy sauce,green chilies,white pepper powder, green coriander,green onion stalk and water. Would you like any shellfish in the recipe? You can cook Masala fried rice using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Masala fried rice
- It’s of long grained rice 1 1/2 cup onion.
- It’s of virgin olive oil 3 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder.
- It’s of light soya sauce 1/4 teaspoon ajinomoto.
- It’s of tomato ketchup 1/2 cup carrot.
- You need of baby corn 1/2 cup tomato 1/2 cup bean green.
- Prepare of unsalted cashews as required 7 cup water.
Vegetable Fried Rice With Tofu HomeMaker. Masala Fried Rice goes well as a quick meal, lunch in tiffin or even as a brunch. Just serve along with some papad, pickle, salad and your meal is sorted. Must try Masala Fried Rice Recipe to add to your recipe collection.
Masala fried rice step by step
- Wash and chop all the vegetables. Keep them aside in a medium bowl..
- Heat half cup of oil in a large saucepan over medium flame. Deep fry the onions until they turn translucent and golden in colour.
- Add all the vegetables in the onion mixture and cook well. Stir in masala powder, chilli powder, and salt. Cook until the vegetables turn tender. Remove and keep the vegetables in another dish..
- Heat remaining oil in the same pan over medium flame and fry the rice. Add water, tomato sauce, soya sauce, and salt and mix well..
- Stir in ajinomotto in the fried rice and cook until the water is absorbed-in completely.
- Mix in cooked vegetables. Garnish with cashew nuts.
- Serve hot.
Masala Veggie Fried Rice: Heat oil in a large skillet at medium heat. Add cumin seeds and cook for a minute. These Thai Fried Rice taste so good that it feels like they are God sent. Pair these up with a Thai dish or just have them as it is because you'll love them. Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Thai fried rice, Thai Cashew Chicken and Banana and Coconut Cream Recipes.