Creamy Baked Spaghetti 🍝. Spaghetti, prepared pasta sauce, mozzarella and cream cheese make a quick and cheesy comfort-food dinner. Keyword: Baked pasta, Baked spaghetti, Baked spaghetti casserole. This creamy baked spaghetti recipe is seriously a favorite of everyone I serve it to!
I still need that guy.) This recipe is pretty similar to Cheddar's spasagna recipe, but it's been so many years since I've had that, so I could be wrong. Creamy baked spaghetti is one of the comfort foods that I regularly prepare to pamper myself. I indulge in its rich creamy sauce and excellent taste. You can have Creamy Baked Spaghetti 🍝 using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Baked Spaghetti 🍝
- You need 1 box of spaghetti.
- It’s of Salt for boiling water.
- Prepare 1 can (10.5 ounce) of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 can (10.5 ounce) of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 2 of soup cans milk.
- It’s 1 bar (8 ounce) of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 tablespoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need of Butter cooking spray.
- It’s of Pepper jack cheese (deli sliced).
If I do not have this dish in the table when I crave for pasta on my comfort food day, guess what am I having — baked macaroni, of course. Advertisement This baked spaghetti recipe might take a while to complete, but the result is worth the. Creamy Baked Spaghetti 🍝 Crock Pot Girl. In a small pot heat up cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, milk, cream cheese, onion powder, black pepper and garlic, heat until cream cheese is melted into mixture.
Creamy Baked Spaghetti 🍝 step by step
- In a small pot heat up cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, milk, cream cheese, onion powder, black pepper and garlic, heat until cream cheese is melted into mixture…….
- In a large pot boil spaghetti until al dente, drain well…….Don’t forget to salt your water!.
- When cream mixture has been fully heated, pour mixture into drained spaghetti, mix all well…….
- Pour entire mixture into a large baking pan that has been sprayed with butter cooking spray…….
- Place several slices of the pepperjack cheese on top of spaghetti mixture, place just enough to cover your spaghetti…….
- Place in a preheated 400 degree oven for 15- 20 minutes, uncovered……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
In a large pot boil spaghetti until al dente, drain well. Don't forget to salt your water! When cream mixture has been fully heated, pour mixture into drained. This pasta casserole dish somewhat similar to Million Dollar Spaghetti. Somewhat because it only uses two types of cheese-mozzarella and cream cheese.