My Wholemeal Chicken, Egg Fried Rice 😀. This healthy Chinese chicken egg fried rice is my take on the classic dish and I must say that I just loved it. The secret is to use leftover rice, and then your new dish is ready in a few minutes. I don't know about you, but I always seem to cook more rice than needed.
Cook for about two minutes, or until chicken is reheated through. Beat eggs with a whisk in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Heat very little oil in a medium frying pan over medium heat and make an omelette using half the beaten eggs. You can cook My Wholemeal Chicken, Egg Fried Rice 😀 using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Wholemeal Chicken, Egg Fried Rice 😀
- You need of Enough cooked cold rice for 3 people.
- You need of large Spring onion.
- It’s of Chicken breasts diced small.
- It’s of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of frozen garden peas.
- It’s of dark Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- It’s of Garlic.
- You need of egg.
- It’s of Dark Soy sauce.
The egg is going to help bind the fried rice, and adds great flavour Make a well in the middle of the pan by pushing the rice of against the edges, and over medium heat, crack in the first egg. Using a spatula to break the yolk, slowly start incorporating it into the rice as it begins to scramble. Hello friends, how are you? in this video i try my best to give u a perfect recipe of. Chinese Chicken Egg Fried Rice is the comfort dish of Chinese food.
My Wholemeal Chicken, Egg Fried Rice 😀 instructions
- I am cooking this one at a time you cant really cook it all together as its too much and can go slushy. Cook the chicken in olive oil first in the wok at the end add a 1/4 Tsp dark soy sauce mix then set aside until you are frying the rice.
- Wipe the wok then add the sesame oil heat up add the Grated Ginger and grated Garlic then the chicken portion add the rice and peas and fry turning the rice over for 3 minutes..
- Next add the peas and make a well in the middle crack the egg and stir in and mix. Add the Soy sauce and the Spring onion..
- Lastly add the Soy sauce and stir serve hot..
It's been around for a very long time and is also common in East, Southeast, and South As. Cover saucepan with a tight fitting lid. My kids just love this chicken egg fried rice. It is easy, quick, nu. tritious and delicious. Give it a try 🙂 Recipe: Ingredients: Boiled rice Boiled chicken Chopped cabbage, carrots and capsicum Scrambled eggs with a pinch of yellow food color Salt, pepper, soya sauce Chopped spring onions Oil/ olive oil Method: In a wok heat oil, prepare your scarmbled eggs and remove.