Easy Mini Chicken Pot pie. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Low Prices on Chicken Pot Pie Dish.
Add onion and chicken broth; heat to simmering. Combine the chicken, mixed vegetables and cream of chicken soup in a medium bowl and stir well. Separate each of the biscuits and place them into the compartments of a greased muffin tin. You can cook Easy Mini Chicken Pot pie using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Mini Chicken Pot pie
- Prepare 1 cup of Cooked diced chicken.
- Prepare 1 of Can mixed veggies drained. I like the one with diced potatoes in it for this recipe..
- It’s 1 of Can of Pillsbury Grands Biscuits.
- You need 1 of Can chicken gravy.
- It’s 1 of salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder to desired taste.
Stir the chicken, soup and vegetables in a medium bowl. See recipes for Easy Mini Chicken Pot pie too. Put chopped chicken or turkey, mixed veg and cream of chicken soup in a bowl and mix well. No salt needed as I find the soup is already salty enough.
Easy Mini Chicken Pot pie instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Combine chicken, gravy and mixed veggies in small saucepan and add desired amount of salt, pepper and garlic and onion powder.
- Roll out each Pillsbury biscuits till flat and cut in half.
- Place one half of biscuit in greased muffin pan..
- Fill with chicken mixture so it's even.
- Add second half of biscuit to top.
- Spray lightly with cooking spray after you fill and top all mini pies I sprinkled a little Rosemary on the top for added flavor and appearance.
- Cook in oven top rack for approximately 15 minutes some ovens will vary.
Combine all ingredients, except crusts, in large microwave-safe bowl. Mini Chicken, Ham and Leek Pot Pies. Pies are a very important comfort food in many countries around the world. This recipe will give you a delicious pie pastry recipe which will enable you to make your own mini chicken pot pies or individual pies with whatever you may want to put in them! A delicious Recipe for Ham and Chicken or Turkey Leftovers You start by melting butter in a pan, sauteing minced onion, adding flour, and slowly whisking in the milk and chicken broth.