Avocado Toast With Fruits & Veggies | Open Avocado Spread Sandwiches | Perfect Brunch Recipe. Make a speedy avocado toast with chorizo and a dippy egg – it's super simple and characterised by the bold, spicy flavour of the sausage. Crunchy pumpkin seeds add texture and a squeeze of lime with a few chopped coriander leaves bring freshness and zing. From whole-grain bread and avocado to berries and bananas, every ingredient in this breakfast combo supplies a slew of vitamins and minerals that your body needs for a strong heart.
Then, mash an avocado in a bowl with a fork. Add lime juice, salt and pepper then spread the mixture on the toasted slice of bread. Top up with your favorite fruits, veggies, or nuts. You can cook Avocado Toast With Fruits & Veggies | Open Avocado Spread Sandwiches | Perfect Brunch Recipe using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Avocado Toast With Fruits & Veggies | Open Avocado Spread Sandwiches | Perfect Brunch Recipe
- You need of Fresh bread, sliced into 8 to 10 half-inch slices (6 slices of bread).
- Prepare of Avocado Spread :.
- You need 3 of Ripe Avocados, pitted and peeled.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black salt –.
- Prepare of Juice of one whole lime.
- It’s of Black pepper to taste, optional.
- Prepare of Toppings :.
- You need of Cucumber Noodles – 1 small cucumber.
- It’s to taste of Fresh Spinach, rinsed and dried, Mushrooms, Garlic powder, little oil, salt.
- You need of Snack Tomatoes, sliced.
- It’s 2 of Kiwi (peeled) –.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Pineapple (Small Cubes) –.
- Prepare 10 of Oranges wedges –.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Apricots (thinly sliced) –.
- Prepare of Mix Seeds – Coconut flakes, flaxseeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, melon seeds, pumpkin seeds. 2 tbsp each and mix them with a little salt, dried coriander powder, red chili flakes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Grated carrot –.
Spread avocado evenly over each piece of toast. To assemble strawberry avocado toast, place strawberries on one piece of toast and top with basil leaves and a drizzle of balsamic. To assemble blueberry avocado toast, place blueberries on one piece of toast and top with mint leaves and a shake of ginger powder. Mix mashed avocado with chopped mint and lemon juice and season it with salt and pepper.
Avocado Toast With Fruits & Veggies | Open Avocado Spread Sandwiches | Perfect Brunch Recipe instructions
- Lightly toast your sliced bread until golden brown in a toaster. Chop, slice, and keep topping ready. In a bowl, mash together 3 ripe avocados with the help of frock. Mix lime juice, black salt, and black pepper. Mix it well and Avocado spread is ready. Add a generous layer of avocado spread over each piece of toast. Add your desired toppings, and enjoy quick, easy, and healthy breakfast..
- I made six open sandwiches – Seeds Sprinkle Open Sandwich – Add a layer of avocado spread over a piece of toast. Sprinkle mix seeds mixture..
- Sunshine Open Sandwich – Add a layer of avocado spread over a piece of toast. Top with orange wedges, and sprinkle with grated carrot and little black salt..
- Cucumber Noodle Tomato Open Sandwich – For making cucumber noodles I used a julienne peeler and squeezed extra water. Add a layer of avocado spread over a piece of toast. Top up with cucumber noodles and snack tomatoes sliced..
- Tropical Open Sandwich – Add a layer of avocado spread over a piece of toast. In this open sandwich cubed pineapple and sliced apricot are used as a topping..
- Veggies Open Sandwich – In a pan, heat 1 tbsp oil over medium-high heat. Add sliced mushrooms (5 mushrooms) and saute until tender. Then add garlic powder (1/2 tsp) and cook 1 minute. Add chopped spinach (1 cup) and cook for 5 minutes. Sprinkle salt and keep aside. Let it cool down completely. Now add a layer of avocado spread over a piece of toast. Put 4 tbsp of garlic saute mushrooms and spinach..
- Kiwi Open Sandwich – In this open sandwich green and yellow kiwi is used as a topping. Add a layer of avocado spread over a piece of toast. Top up with crushed kiwis..
Slice and prepare all of the fruit. Toast baguette slices under a broiler just until the edges are golden, and then rub a garlic clove on each one. Divide the minty avocado among the baguette slices. Crushed avocado is topped with ripe cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced basil, and olive oil. For a sweet and tangy contrast, drizzle on some balsamic vinegar reduction.