Shrimp spaghetti with creamy lemon sauce. The best place for your Italian favourites. Shipped at fixed rates around the world! Find and order your favourite Italian food!
Cook the pasta and finish the sauce: Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook until al dente. Once the shrimp are cooked, remove them from the pan and set aside. Add a little more butter (or olive oil) to the pan and fry the garlic for a few seconds before adding the cream, lemon juice and parsley. You can have Shrimp spaghetti with creamy lemon sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp spaghetti with creamy lemon sauce
- Prepare of Spaghetti (100 grams for person).
- It’s of Shrimp.
- You need of Lemon Juice.
- It’s of Lemon zest.
- You need 3 tablespoon of table cream, or heavy cream.
- You need of Italian parsley.
- Prepare of Chopped garlic and onion.
- It’s Half of a tablespoon of chicken flavor bouillon.
- Prepare of Butter or olive oil (2 tablespoon).
Add in the butter, stirring until it melts. Then, add the lemon zest and the half and half. Let the sauce come to a gentle simmer, then add the pasta and shrimp into the skillet. This Creamy Lemon Shrimp Pasta is comforting and rich whilst still tasting fresh and light!
Shrimp spaghetti with creamy lemon sauce step by step
- Cook the onion and the garlic in butter or olive oil….
- Add the shrimp, and cook for 3 or 4 minutes….
- Add the lemon juice.
- … the chicken flavor….
- Now it’s time to add the cooked spaghetti, the table cream and the lemon zest….
- Season it with a little bit of salt, mix all together and it’s done!.
With just a few grocery store ingredients you can create a simple shrimp pasta with tons of flavor! The lemon cream sauce is so easy to make and adds a bright pop and zing to the pasta recipe. Plus it cooks as your pasta cooks, making this a quick dinner for the whole family! Add the shrimp, lemon juice and salt, tossing to coat the fettuccine. Remove from the heat and toss with Parmesan.