Minced meat fried rice and chicken. Stir fry the meat until cooked, and then remove. Add the chilled, cooked rice to the hot oil and stir fry until heated thoroughly. Stir fry until all is heated through.
I enjoyed it to the fullest. I continued to stir to mix everything in well. Lastly I added in the eggs, cut up in strips and then garnished with chopped green onions. You can have Minced meat fried rice and chicken using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Minced meat fried rice and chicken
- It’s of cooked rice,3 medium carrots,half cup red kidney beans.
- Prepare of cup sweet corn,1 medium onion,spices,seasoning,.
- It’s of Chicken parts,scotch bonnet,oil,minced meat.
The dish was colorful and a meal in itself with the chicken meat and veggies I added to the fried. Remove from frypan and cut into strips. Heat oil in same frypan then add onion and saute until soft. Add rice, soy sauce, pepper and chicken.
Minced meat fried rice and chicken instructions
- In a pan add vegetable oil and heat.add chopped onions and fry till translucent. Add chopped carrots and stir fry for 5mins.add fried rice seasoning,teaspoon curry powder and pinch of salt. Add red kidney beans and sweet corn. Stir for few seconds then add the rice,bit by bit.stir well then lastly add the cooked minced meat. Stir till well combined. Remove from heat. Place foil on a baking tray. Add the chicken. In a bowl add crushed proper, onion,lemon juice,maggi,salt,pinch of chicken spice..
- Mix well and pour on the chicken. Mix well with your fingers.add some sliced onions and chopped carrots. Fold the foil well. Bake for 1 hour in a preheated oven. Serve with the rice. Enjoy.
In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. In a medium bowl, toss chicken strips with the sesame oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cheesy Chicken Patties with Broccoli These deep-fried rolls are typically served as appetizers, but I also enjoy eating them with fried rice. Together, they make a fabulous meal. Just picture it – crunchy egg roll wrappers filled with ground meat, cabbage, and carrots plus tender and savory fried rice.