Variable Parmesan Garlic Spaghetti. Buy now from our gourmet selection the best Parmigiano Reggiano PDO directly from Italy. I didn't have much in the cabinet that was healthy, so I came up with this. Heat up a pot of water and cook the spaghetti to al dente, according to the package instructions.
Directions: In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well. Add in the chicken broth, milk, and fettuccine. If the mixture is too thick, add more milk as. You can cook Variable Parmesan Garlic Spaghetti using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Variable Parmesan Garlic Spaghetti
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of box spaghetti noodles, boiled & drained.
- You need 1 (16 oz) of bag frozen broccoli, steamed.
- It’s 20 oz of canned chicken in broth.
- You need 1/2 C. of parmesan cheese, grated.
- You need 6.5 oz of can of mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 C. of parsley.
- It’s 1/8 tsp. of garlic salt.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 of fresh onion, sauteed.
Variable Parmesan Garlic Spaghetti box spaghetti noodles, boiled & drained • bag frozen broccoli, steamed • canned chicken in broth • parmesan cheese, grated • can of mushrooms, sliced • black pepper • parsley • garlic salt Directions Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet over low heat, cook garlic in oil until lightly browned. Remove from the heat; stir in parsley, oregano, salt and pepper. Directions: Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
Variable Parmesan Garlic Spaghetti step by step
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients except Parmesan cheese..
- Top with Parmesan cheese..
Stir in chicken broth, milk and fettuccine; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Garlic Parmesan Sauce is a creamy, dense sauce made from garlic, flour, milk, and cheese. It is quite a versatile sauce and can be used to make pizza, pasta, spaghetti, baked vegetables, chicken wings, and even rice. You can make an adult version of this parmesan cheese sauce by adding some wine or sherry to it. Turn off the heat and add the cooked pasta, parmesan cheese, and parsley, and toss until pasta is evenly coated.