White rice and cabbage stir fry. Stir Fry Your Favorite Veggies For A Delicious Quick Meal. Need A Quick And Tasty Weekday Meal? Try This Easy Stir Fried Vegetables From McCormick®.
Pour the eggs into the well and cook, stirring gently, until nearly cooked. Roughly chop the cabbage and add it to the pan. Take the lid off, add the dark sauce and keep cooking until the sauce has reduced by half. You can cook White rice and cabbage stir fry using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White rice and cabbage stir fry
- It’s of Full medium sized cabbage.
- Prepare of medium sized carrot.
- It’s of medium sized shallot chopped.
- You need of Minced meat/beef/chicken.
- Prepare of Spices and seasoning as desired.
- Prepare of medium sized chicken breast sliced.
- It’s of Green pepper and peas.
- You need of Garlic (optional).
- It’s of Veg oil/coconut oil/olive oil.
- Prepare of Grated tomato and 3 scotch bonnet.
- It’s of For your rice.
- Prepare of Thai parboiled rice.
- You need of Diced carrots.
- You need of mini sachet Ajino moto(optional).
- Prepare of Salt.
Finally, add the noodles, stir one last time and you stir fry will be ready to serve. Prepare the stir fry sauce: Meanwhile, as the veggies soften, prepare the sauce in a small bowl by combining the soy sauce, maple syrup (or sweetener of your choice), vinegar, and water. What to Serve with Cabbage Stir Fry. While this recipe is delicious served on its own, here are a few ideas of what you could serve with it: Rice.
White rice and cabbage stir fry instructions
- Wash all the ingredients and arrange them in order to work corporately in smartly.
- For the sauce add your vegetable oil or the oil you're using and add a little onion. And your chopped tomato pepper garlic and stir fry for 1 minutes add your mince mint chopped chicken breast seasoning spices and stir for 3 to 4 minutes. When it has cooked for a little while add your carrots and stir till it's tender. Add your cabbage and mix well until well combined reduce the heat and stir fry till well cooked. Remove from heat..
- For the rice, wash your rice with clean water and add it to the pot put your ajinomoto if you are using otherwise just add salt. cover and allow it to a boil. Rinse the parboiled rice, put it back on fire and cook it well this time add chopped carrots and allow to cook to desired state.
- Once your rice is done garnish it the way you want and serve hot. Enjoy!.
A side of brown, white, or cauliflower rice would be delicious with this stir fry. Try it with brown rice noodles for a tasty, filling meal. Heat a pan with oil on a high heat. Saute garlic and green chilies until nice aroma comes out. Do not over cook to retain the crunch.