Bulgogi Beef. Combine soy sauce, sugar, green onion, garlic, sesame seeds, sesame oil, and ground. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grate. Quickly grill beef on hot grill.
Mix them well together while gently. Preheat a skillet / bbq grill on medium high heat until well heated. Bulgogi (불고기), also known as Korean BBQ beef, is marinated thinly sliced beef, typically cooked over an open flame. "Bul" means fire in Korean, and "gogi" is a general term for meat. You can cook Bulgogi Beef using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bulgogi Beef
- Prepare 3 cup of beef.
- You need 1 cup of onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of carrots.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame or olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of minched garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger or powder.
While it can be made with other meats such as chicken (dak bulgogi) and pork (dweji bulgogi), the term "bulgogi" generally refers to the beef. Combine soy sauce, sugar, green onion, garlic, sesame seeds, sesame oil, and. Place the beef in a shallow dish. Combine soy sauce, sugar, spring onion, garlic, sesame seeds, sesame oil and ground black pepper in a small bowl.
Bulgogi Beef instructions
- Cut beef, carrots & onion to thin strips.
- In a large bowl, mix all the other ingredients together then add the beef, onions & carrots..
- Place it to a container with a cover and refrigerate to marinate for atleast half a day or overnight..
- When its ready, place the marinated beef into a pan and cook to a medium high temp..
- Done when the beef is all nice and brown and cook for about 15-25mins.
Bulgogi is made from thin slices of sirloin or other prime cuts of beef. Ribeye is also commonly used due to its tenderness and easily-cuttable texture. In addition to beef, chicken and pork bulgogi are also one of the most common types of variations used to prepare the dish. Pork belly, or samgyeopsal in Korean, is a popular cut for pork bulgogi. It's a delicious Korean BBQ dish of thin, marinated beef strips cooked on a smoking hot grill, or in our case, a grill pan.