Creamy Spaghetti. Make this creamy mushroom pasta dish on days when you need a big bowl of comfort. Your favourite pasta covered in a decadent, creamy sauce – dinner time doesn't get much better than that. Try one of our recipes including ham carbonara, caesar tagliatelle or fettuccine alfredo.
Toss the pasta in the pan with the creamy sauce and enough of the reserved water to loosen. Stir through the parsley, divide into bowls and top with extra cheese, if you like. Season, to taste, with the salt. You can cook Creamy Spaghetti using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Spaghetti
- You need 500 grams of spaghetti.
- You need 100 grams of cream soup.
- It’s 1200 ml of water.
- It’s 250 grams of chicken, diced.
- You need 425 grams of edible mushroom.
- It’s 80 ml of cooking cream.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
Add spaghetti, tomatoes, broth, cream and pepper flakes; heat to boiling. Serve with Parmesan cheese and fresh basil. Method Half fill a large saucepan with water, add plenty of salt and bring to the boil. Just before the pasta is ready, pour the double cream into a small saucepan, add the garlic and bring to a very gentle.
Creamy Spaghetti instructions
- Boil spaghetti till cooked..
- Mash garlic and pepper until smooth. Then saute in pan for a minutes..
- Add into pan diced chicken and fry till cooked..
- Put some bowl. Add cream soup and water, mix well. Then pour into pan till simmer and add mushroom..
- Add cooking cream, basil, oregano, grated parmesan cheese and salt (as needed) to taste..
- Finally put spaghetti and the creamy sauce on the plate..
Drain the pasta in a colander, then return it to the. Boil the spaghetti according to packet instructions. In the meantime, in a bowl and whisk together cream, egg and cheese. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Drain the spaghetti just before it is al dente.