Vegan Plant Based Chorizo, Sweet Potato & Spinach Rollatas with Spicy Coconut Indian Curry Sauce. Reliable and vigorous cropping varieties of Sweet Potatoes packed full of superb flavour. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
It sounds a bit unusual, but the flavors work well together. I love the way rolattas plate up. Plant based chorizo was one of the first substitutes I tried after going vegetarian almost a decade ago. You can cook Vegan Plant Based Chorizo, Sweet Potato & Spinach Rollatas with Spicy Coconut Indian Curry Sauce using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Plant Based Chorizo, Sweet Potato & Spinach Rollatas with Spicy Coconut Indian Curry Sauce
- You need 8 of cooked lasagna noodles.
- It’s 5 oz of plant based chorizo crumbles.
- You need 1 of large sweet potato, peeled and cubed.
- It’s 2 cups of fresh baby spinach.
- You need 3 of gloves of garlic, roughly chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of small onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 (13 oz) of can coconut milk.
- You need 1 (13 oz) of can tomato purée.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of garam masala Indian spice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare Dash of salt.
- Prepare of Chopped cilantro to garnish.
It's been near and dear to my heart ever since, and I love finding new uses for it! Pairing it with the fiber- and vitamin packed sweet potato leads to a chili that is a healthy and filling meal for those chili (hah get it) autumn nights. The only veggies you have to chop up to prepare. In a large bowl, toss the sweet potatoes and poblanos with some of the olive oil and a generous pinch of the kosher salt.
Vegan Plant Based Chorizo, Sweet Potato & Spinach Rollatas with Spicy Coconut Indian Curry Sauce instructions
- 1. Cook lasagna noodles, set aside. 2. Sauté chopped sweet potato, onion & garlic in 1 tbsp olive oil until tender. 3. Add chorizo crumbles, mix in and cook until warmed through & set aside. 4. In sauce pan, on medium heat, add 1 tbsp olive oil & garam masala spice, warm oil for 5 minutes. 5. Add tomato purée and stir in; cook 5 more minutes. 6. Whisk in coconut milk and heat sauce for 10 minutes..
- 7. While sauce is cooking, place lasagna noodles on cutting board, spoon the chorizo/sweet potato mixture into the noodle & roll..
- 8. Once sauce is done, pour over lasagna rollattas & garnish with cilantro. Heat in oven prior to garnish if the mixture or noodles have cooled..
A hearty and delicious breakfast, this sweet potato hash with vegan chorizo is a satisfying meal to begin your day. Vegan Spanish potato and chorizo stew, a plant-based version of a classic Spanish recipe, made with our vegan tofu chorizo, which is also gluten-free. Once potatoes are done, pour onto a plate and set aside. Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet with a little bit of oil and sea salt to taste.