Easy taco soup. Cook onion and garlic until translucent, then brown the beef. Add taco seasoning, corn, beans, beef, canned tomato, beef or chicken broth, and canned green chili if you have it. Taco Soup is all about the toppings.
The soup freezes and reheats very well. After adding the tomato juice, cool and freeze. Continue on with the recipe once your soup has thawed and been brought to a simmer. You can cook Easy taco soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy taco soup
- It’s 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- It’s 2 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 of rotel mild.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1 small of can mushrooms.
- You need 1 of pack taco seasoning.
- You need 1 of pack of ranch seasoning.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of a dash of onion powder (optional).
- It’s 1 of shredded cheese of your choice.
How to Make Easy Taco Soup: Dump lean ground beef into a large pot over medium-high heat. Crumble the ground beef well as it cooks. Once the ground beef is fully cooked, drain the grease from the pot. Pour the water into the pot with the cooked ground beef.
Easy taco soup instructions
- Cook hamburger meat, drain pour in large pot..
- Mix all ingredients in the pot add 2 cups of water and stir. Top it off with cheese. I had sweet cornbread as my side. Enjoy.
Add the taco seasoning, salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder to the pot. In a large pot or dutch oven, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened. Express Taco Soup with Pork Carnitas. This soup recipe is fully loaded with ground beef, beans, veggies, and of course taco seasoning.