Pork fried rice. Find Pork Fried Rice Recipe Easy. Search for Pork Fried Rice Recipe Easy. Now Specific Results from your searches!
I have used both basmati rice and long-grain rice which gives the dish only a slight flavor difference. I have also added celery in the past with good outcomes. Add the pork, vegetables and egg to the rice and vigorously toss (or stir) until completely combined and the ingredients are evenly distributed into the rice. You can have Pork fried rice using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork fried rice
- You need of butter.
- You need of pork oil.
- You need of 100g pork loin (dice sliced).
- Prepare of 3 beef sausage.
- Prepare of Green leek union.
- Prepare of 10 pcs garlic.
- You need of 7 pcs shallots.
- Prepare of 7 pcs red chili.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Sugar.
Season with the remaining soy marinade. Add the pork, rice, soy sauce, salt, pepper and vegetables; cook and stir until heated through. Add carrots, peas, and rice and stir to combine. Add the ground pork to the skillet and season with salt and pepper, then cook until the pork is no longer pink and is starting to caramelize.
Pork fried rice instructions
- Cut nicely for green leek union, garlic, shallots and chili. Please use pork oil for basic cooking oil mix with butter and cook in non-stick pan or wok with medium high heat for 2 minutes then put green leek uniln, garlic, shallots and chili cook for 3 minutes till its golden brown.
- Put sausage and pork loin. Stir well and cook for 5 minutes..
- Put the rice and stir fry for 10 minutes. Put sugar and salt and still it well. Cooked for 10 minutes.
Stir in the ginger, garlic, and peas and cook until. As egg sets, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath. When egg is completely cooked, remove to a plate and keep warm. To make the best takeout style pork fried rice, use a neutral-flavored, high-smoke-point oil. My favorite cooking oil to use in Chinese cooking is peanut oil.