Ground Chicken Curry Noodles (Indonesian Mie Ayam). Topping with ground chicken curry mixture, cucumber pickle, blanched vegetable, then add the broth (this noodle is not required too much broth) Sprinkle green onion and fried shallots. Mie ayam or mi ayam (Indonesian for chicken bakmi) or chicken noodles is a Southeast Asian common dish of seasoned yellow wheat noodles topped with diced chicken meat (ayam). It is a popular dish and commonly found in Southeast Asian countries, especially in Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia, and can trace its origin to Chinese tradition.
There are three different types of mie ayam that I know. See recipes for Ground Chicken Curry Noodles (Indonesian Mie Ayam) too. Place the chicken strips in a bowl, and toss with olive oil, garlic salt, and black pepper. You can have Ground Chicken Curry Noodles (Indonesian Mie Ayam) using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Chicken Curry Noodles (Indonesian Mie Ayam)
- You need of Cooked egg noodles or ramen.
- It’s of Chicken oil.
- Prepare of Sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare of For chicken:.
- You need 2 cups of ground chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chicken powder.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- Prepare of 1/2 tsp sugar.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of For topping:.
- You need of Cucumber pickles.
- You need of Blanched Chinese choi sum (I used greens vegetables).
- It’s of Chili sauce.
- You need of Chopped green onion.
- You need of Fried shallots.
- It’s of For the broth:.
- Prepare of 2 liter water.
- It’s of 1 tsp garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chicken powder.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to taste.
Add one portion of boiled noodle, mix well. Top the noodle with boiled Chinese mustard, bean sprout, and stir fry chicken mushroom. Chinese influences is evident in Indonesian food, such as bakmi, mie ayam, pangsit, mie goreng, and kwetiau goreng. The dish is derived from Chinese cooking tradition.
Ground Chicken Curry Noodles (Indonesian Mie Ayam) step by step
- Using a wok, heat up an oil at medium heat. Sautéed the onion until fragrant. Add the ground chicken. Sautéed for awhile until the color is no longer pink..
- Add curry powder, salt, chicken powder and sugar. Keep sautéed until it cooked through. Taste it and set aside..
- Make the broth, by adding all the broth ingredients and boiled for at least 5-10 minutes. Taste it and turn the heat on the simmer..
- Now assembly the noodle into the serving bowl. First add 1 tbsp chicken oil, some amount sweet soy sauce (depending how much the sweetness you like). Mix them, then add noodles. Topping with ground chicken curry mixture, cucumber pickle, blanched vegetable, then add the broth (this noodle is not required too much broth).
- Sprinkle green onion and fried shallots. The noodles is ready, Enjoy!.
- Dine what you want at your home, and HappyCooking 👩🍳❤️.
Bakmi strongly resembles the Chinese noodles called lamian and mee pok. While bakmi noodles are made from wheat (and in cooked form are also used as spaghetti), the chow mein noodles are made from rice flour. Indomie is a brand of instant noodle produced by the Indonesian company Indofood. It is distributed in Australia, Asia, Africa, New Zealand, the United States, Canada, and Europe. Ground Chicken Curry Noodles (Indonesian Mie Ayam) Cooked egg noodles or ramen • chopped onion • Chicken oil • Sweet soy sauce • For chicken: • ground chicken • curry powder • chicken powder Pawon Indo Bule.