Cocktail fried rice. Steps Add the gin, vodka, liqueur and MSG into a shaker with ice and shake until well-chilled. Strain into a miso soup cup over an ice sphere. Shrimp and Bacon Stir Fry Rice.
Place the rice in a fine mesh strainer and run cool water over the rice until the water runs clear. In a medium saucepan or rice cooker combine the rice and the chicken stock. Fluff with a fork then spread the rice out on a baking sheet in an even layer to cool. You can have Cocktail fried rice using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cocktail fried rice
- You need 1 kg of Basmati rice.
- It’s 250 gms of French beans, carrots, capsicum, green peas, cabbage.
- Prepare 1 bowl of Spring onions.
- You need 2 of Onions thinly sliced.
- It’s of Oil.
- It’s 2 tbs of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Green chillies 3-4 large.
- You need 1 tbs of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Black pepper.
- It’s 4-5 of Egg.
This Thai fried rice is called American fried rice (Khao Pad American) in Thailand, because it uses ingredients that are considered American, like ketchup and bacon. It is very popular in Thailand and easy to make. All ingredients should be prepped in advance cause once you start frying the rice, it goes fast. When the oil is hot, add the eggs.
Cocktail fried rice instructions
- Soak rice for 20minutes prior.
- Take oil in a vessel add chopped onions and green chillies suate add ginger garlic paste..
- Add veggies suate add salt pepper suate.
- Add soy sauce. Let this cook.
- Heat water add rice semi cook the rice with salt remove excess water.
- Take oil in a pan beats the egg make it scrambled eggs. Mix it with vegetable masala.
- Take a wok add rice and masala mix together..
- Cover the vessel and let the rice cook..
- Garnish with spring onions serve hot..
Cook, stirring, until they are lightly scrambled but not too dry. Remove the eggs and clean out the pan. For a different take on fried rice, try this Filipino version. The rice gets stir fried with lots of garlic and ginger until each grain of rice gets coated with pungent, glistening oil. Add garlic and ginger and cook, stirring, until.