Chicken Noodles + Chicken Feet: Indonesian Street Style. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Food you never knew you wanted.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. Here is how you cook that. In Indonesian cuisine, chicken feet are known as ceker, and it is a common popular delicacy in Indonesia, especially in Java. You can have Chicken Noodles + Chicken Feet: Indonesian Street Style using 25 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Noodles + Chicken Feet: Indonesian Street Style
- You need of Chicken Breast.
- It’s of Chicken Feet.
- It’s of Fresh Noodles.
- Prepare of Kecap Manis (Sweet Soy Sauce).
- You need of Oyster Sauce.
- It’s of Regular Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Cooking Oil.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of White pepper.
- Prepare of Some water.
- You need of Ground Spices.
- It’s of Shallot.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Corriander Seeds.
- It’s of Candlenuts.
- You need of Turmeric.
- It’s of Ginger.
- Prepare of Other Spices.
- Prepare of Lemongrasses (bashed).
- Prepare of Galangal (bashed).
- You need of Kaffir Lime Leaves.
- It’s of Indonesian Bay Leaves (Daun Salam).
- Prepare of Garlic Oil.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of Cooking Oil/Neutral Oil.
The most common way to serve chicken feet in Indonesia is in spicy traditional soup called soto, nevertheless, the Chinese style dimsum chicken feet is also available in some Chinese restaurants in Indonesia. Feng Zhua or Pheonix Claws – a dish that's definitely a bit on the complex side but more than tasty to make up for it. See recipes for Chicken Noodles + Chicken Feet: Indonesian Street Style too. Chicken Noodles + Chicken Feet Indonesian Street Style.
Chicken Noodles + Chicken Feet: Indonesian Street Style step by step
- Boil the chicken feet until tender for 20-30 minutes and rinse them..
- Put all of the ground spices into food processor with an addition of some water, blitz them until smooth..
- Heat up the oil, and fry the ground spices until the water evaporates.
- Put in the galangal, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, and Indonesian bay leaves. Fry with the ground spices until fragrant.
- Put in the chicken breast and cook until it changes color, and then put the chicken feet in..
- Add some water until it covers the chicken and the feet..
- Add the sweet soy sauce and oyster sauce, then simmer until the liquid is reduced halfway (around 20-30 minutes)..
- After the liquid is reduced, your chicken and chicken feet mixture is ready to be served with the noodles..
- For the garlic oil, chop your garlics and simmer them in the cooking oil on low heat..
- Simmer the oil until the garlic becomes golden brown and your garlic oil should be ready to be used..
- Boil a portion of fresh noodles until you get the right texture (about 2 mins), and strain them..
- Mix the noodle with 1 tbsp of garlic oil and 0.5 tbsp of soy sauce..
- Put the chicken and chicken feet on top of the noodle and it is ready to be served!.
- You can also add some bok choy, pickled cucumber, or fried wonton skin as well..
Cabbage and Lasagna Noodle roll ups Labor Day. Caramelized Onions French Beans Noodles Ramadhancontest. Miso Ramen Noodles with Pork and Kimchi. Noodles in Chunky Peanut Butter Dressing. If you have never tried their version of Wanton Noodles before, it is actually quite different from the usual.