Chicken Teriyaki Noodle Stir-Fry. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Free delivery on eligible orders Everything You Love On eBay. Check Out Great Products On eBay.
Reduce the heat to low then return the cooked vegetables to the pan and add the cooked noodles, tossing to combine. Homemade Teriyaki Sauce Combine the cup of water, brown sugar, soy sauce, honey, garlic and ginger in a medium pot. In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch and cold water. You can have Chicken Teriyaki Noodle Stir-Fry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Teriyaki Noodle Stir-Fry
- Prepare of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, cubed.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper,.
- Prepare of Carrots, sliced.
- It’s of Brussel Sprouts, sliced.
- You need of Broccoli Florets.
- You need of Red Cabbage, minced.
- It’s of Kale, minced.
- Prepare of Pea Pods.
- It’s of Yokisoba Noodles.
- Prepare of Teriyaki Sauce.
- You need of Tbsps. Olive Oil.
Made with chicken, broccoli, edamame beans, carrots, gluten free rice noodles and a delicious sweet and savory Asian-inspired sauce. This is one of my favorite go-to recipes for easy weeknight dinners. It's easy, it's quick and it can basically use any kind of. This is the perfect dish for a busy day.
Chicken Teriyaki Noodle Stir-Fry instructions
- Season chicken cubes with salt and pepper. Set aside..
- Heat a large skillet or Wok on medium high heat. Add 1 Tablespoon oil add chicken and cook til chicken is no longer pink. Remove and set aside..
- Cook Yokisoba Noodles according to package directions and set aside..
- In the same skillet or wok u cooked the chicken in add all the vegetables and rest of olive oil. Cook 3-4 minutes stirring frequently. Add the Noodles and chicken and cook another 2-3 minutes longer. Add the Teriyaki sauce and stir til everything is completely coated. Cook til veggies are cooked to desired doneness and serve immediately..
Just be aware ingredients needing longest time to cook go in first. Mix the hot water and the sugar in a medium roasting dish, stirring to allow the sugar to melt and the water to cool. This should only take a few minutes. Add the soy, ginger, garlic and chilli and mix well. To make the sauce, mix the hot water and sugar in a large roasting dish, stirring to allow the sugar to melt and the water to cool.