Ground Beef and Potatoes. The Best New And Exclusive Varieties For Your Gardens! Stock tools & supplies for your garden. Free UK delivery on eligible orders!
Heat the olive oil in a large, deep pan over medium-high heat. Add the diced carrots, onion, bell pepper, beef, salt & pepper to taste, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce. Easy Ground Beef and Potatoes Skillet is a delicious yet simple meal made from staple pantry ingredients. You can have Ground Beef and Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef and Potatoes
- It’s 2/3 pound of black Angus ground beef.
- You need 1-1/4 pound of Yukon gold potatoes.
- You need 1-3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
This cheesy homemade dinner is quick enough for a weeknight meal and packed full of amazing flavors your family will request time and time again. The heart of this ground beef and potatoes dinner is the ground beef gravy that is served over the potatoes, and it is simple to prepare. You will cook the ground beef, onions, and mushrooms together in a saute pan (affiliate link), then add the liquids and flavorings. Pour your milk mixture over the top evenly.
Ground Beef and Potatoes instructions
- Wash and dice the potatoes. Add to a pan sprayed with nonstick I used olive oil spray. Dice the onion add along with the spices, except the parsley..
- Add the beef and cover stirring occasionally. After the potatoes are fork tender add the flour. Stir a bit..
- Add the parsley and stir in. Parsley flakes will allow you to know if its incorporated well. Add the buttermilk and stir in allow to thicken and coat well. Allow to rest 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown patties on both sides; drain. Place a large saucepan on the. Drain off excess fat and transfer to a casserole dish. Add layer of sliced raw potatoes.