Avocado ~ Spinach Pasta 🍝. Creamy Avocado and Spinach Pasta – a creamy sauce made with avocados, spinach, basil and pecans. A super healthy and delicious pasta dish, eat without guilt. A quick and easy recipe perfect for picky eaters; Creamy Avocado & Spinach Pasta with a no-cook sauce!
The avocado and spinach in this dish really compliment. Avocado Spinach Pasta Ingredients and Cooking Tips. Pasta: I have used spaghetti for these photos but any pasta shape will work. You can have Avocado ~ Spinach Pasta 🍝 using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Avocado ~ Spinach Pasta 🍝
- You need 1 box of bow tie pasta (16 ounce,or your favorite!)This makes a lot, so you can easily use 2 boxes of pasta !.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare 2 bags (6 ounce) of fresh baby spinach.
- You need 10 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 of avocados, peeled, cut into chunks.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of basil leaves.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 of onions, chopped.
- It’s 2 cups of heavy cream.
- Prepare of Olive oil (drizzle).
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
I found spiral pasta was great when my kids were babies as it was easy to pick up. Avocado: Make sure your avocado is lovely and ripe or it will not blend properly to make the sauce smooth and creamy. Spinach: You can use flat leave or baby spinach and there is no. Avocado-Spinach Pasta is one of the happily successful results of my experiments.
Avocado ~ Spinach Pasta 🍝 instructions
- In a large pot heat water to boiling for your pasta……don’t forget to salt your water!!!.
- Cook pasta until al dente, drain and return to pot…….
- While pasta is cooking, in a blender purée in batches : spinach, garlic, avocados, black pepper, crushed red pepper, Italian seasoning, basil leaves, lemon juice, onions and heavy cream…..don’t forget to drizzle a little bit of olive oil into your mixture because mixture will be thick, you can easily add more than a drizzle of olive oil into your blender………
- Blend in batches until all ingredients are combined……I poured some of my mixture onto the cooked pasta, stirred it a bit, then proceeded to purée the rest of my batch, then I poured the rest onto my pasta……..
- Pour avocado spinach mixture all over cooked pasta, heat until hot but not boiling…….
- Garnish each serving with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!.
Avocado-Spinach Pasta is an incredibly easy to prepare recipe. Yes, it's a super quick recipe which can rescue you from any tough situations like sudden guest or even when you are over stressed. It requires only few easily available ingredients to prepare. This Creamy Spinach Avocado Pasta is EVERYTHING. Herbs and Red pepper flakes for Garnish( Optional, you can add Black Pepper as well instead of red pepper flakes) Drain the pasta, reserving a cupful of the cooking water, and tip back into the pan, adding a few splashes of pasta water.