Fried Flattened Rice with papad #Goldenapron #post 20. Fry the papads in the same oil and remove them from the pan to the vessel with fried flattened rice Add red chilli and curry leaves to the hot oil and fry them Remove red chilli and curry leaves from the pan and add them to the fried papad and flattened rice vessel One of the easiest crispy snack – Pohyanche papad, is one of those recipe that one can relish any day. Here's the recipe to make Pohyanche papad in no time. Roast the papad on the flat pan, gas flame or microwave.
To make rice papad, start by mixing rice flour, water, cumin seeds, and salt in a bowl to make the batter. Once it's finished cooking, scrape the papad off the metal plate with a knife and lay it on a cloth to dry. Rice Flour Papad have many variations and here we have made the Gujarat's famous Khichiya. You can have Fried Flattened Rice with papad #Goldenapron #post 20 using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Flattened Rice with papad #Goldenapron #post 20
- It’s 50 gm of flattened rice.
- You need 4-5 of green chilli finely chopped.
- You need 1handfull of peanuts.
- It’s 1 pinch of asafoitida.
- It’s 8-10 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of refined oil.
- Prepare 1-2 of papad.
- It’s 25 gm of sev.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
You can fry these Papads or roast them. They can be served just as it is or topped with veggies and chaat and they are simply lovely. You can even cut the papadam into halves or quarters, and fry. Let it fry for a few seconds, use a slotted spoon, turn over, and fry for a few more seconds.
Fried Flattened Rice with papad #Goldenapron #post 20 instructions
- Heat pan and dry roast Flattened rice on medium flame.take it out from pan.than in the same pan dry roast papad..
- Break papad into small sizes.heat refined oil into pam add chopped green chilli and asafoitida fry it..
- Than add peanuts fry it in medium flame than add curry leaves.fry it for 1-2min.than add turmeric powder.mix it..
- Now add dry roasted Flattened rice mix it properly into pan than add broken papad mix it..
- Now add sakt and sev mix it into pan..it's ready..serve it..
Fry till the papadam is golden brown on both sides. Press down the papadum with the spoon to ensure that it's fried and crispy. The most famous dish to get nice, crispy poha is Chivda. Whether made with thin beaten rice, like a salty-sweet crispy Papad Poha or made with thick beaten rice, like Jada Poha Chivda, it is the ideal snack in every Maharashtrian home and gets eaten on the regular. It can be stored for days!