Chicken ramen noodle casserole. How to Make Ramen Noodle Chicken Casserole. Nothing but ramen noodles and a few loose ingredients in your cupboard? Try this recipe and turn your college student-style dinner into a home-cooked meal.
This creamy casserole is low maintenance and PACKED with flavor! Instructions to make Chicken Ramen Noodle Casserole Recipe: Heat oil in the pan. In a medium bowl combine noodles, seasoning packet, chicken, soup and vegetables together. You can cook Chicken ramen noodle casserole using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken ramen noodle casserole
- It’s 5 packs of chicken ramen noodles (I'll use top ramen its msg free).
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, Paprika and garlic powder.
- Prepare of Spray olive oil or canola oil.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of butter (I use unsalted).
- It’s 3 cans of cream of chicken (I use low sodium).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of parsley.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of black pepper.
- You need 2 cups of frozen mixed vegetables.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chopped white onion.
- Prepare 1 of sleeve of ritzs crackers crushed.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
Set a large saucepan over a medium heat and pour in the stock. Finely chop the coriander stalks and add to the stock with most of the chilli. Place the chicken carcass, carrot, celery, onion, garlic, ginger, red chilli, mirin, soy sauce, gochujang (or chilli paste), salt, pepper and stock into a large hob-andovenproof casserole pan. Pour the stock into a large saucepan and add the porcini, star anise, ginger, garlic, white parts of the spring onions and chicken.
Chicken ramen noodle casserole step by step
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees and coat a 9 × 13 inch dish with cooking oil spray.
- Lightly sprinkle chicken with garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper and lightly spray with cooking oil and bake chicken or how you prefer. I air fry it till it's fully cooked then I dice it up..
- Bring a big pot of water to a boil and add in noodles savings seasoning packets and boil till noodles are done and then strain..
- Put cooked noodles in a big bowl and mix in 2 Tablespoons butter, sour cream, all seasoning packets from ramen, parsley, pepper, veggies, cream soups and chicken and mix up till well combined..
- Dump into casserole dish and coat with cracker crumbles and drizzle butter all over top.
- Bake for 35 minutes or till nice and brown on top.
Cut chicken into small pieces, and mix with noodles. Pour the milk into the bowl with the seasoning, add the boursin cheese and whisk to blend. Sprinkle the chicken and frozen vegetables over the top and then sprinkle the shredded cheese over all. Cut butter or margarine into small chunks and put chunks in the bottom of the slow cooker. Add the vegetables, cream of chicken soups and cream of mushroom soups.