Shue she Kung or shrimp red coconut curry in spicy sauce with pepper corn. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Coconut curry shrimp in a hurry is loaded with tender shrimp, crunchy bell pepper, onions and the MOST DELICIOUS coconut curry sauce.
Coconut Curry Shrimp is one of our top favorite curry to order in Thai Restaurants. Shue she Kung or shrimp red coconut curry in spicy sauce with pepper corn shrimp • of coconut. Pat the shrimp dry with some paper towels, season with salt and pepper, and set aside. You can cook Shue she Kung or shrimp red coconut curry in spicy sauce with pepper corn using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shue she Kung or shrimp red coconut curry in spicy sauce with pepper corn
- You need of shrimp.
- It’s of of coconut cream.
- Prepare of of oil.
- You need of of chopped garlic.
- You need of of raw pepper corn.
- Prepare of grachine thin slices.
- It’s of or more of sweet basil leaves.
- It’s of of red curry paste.
- It’s of of oyster sauce.
- It’s of of sugar.
- It’s of of pork broth.
- It’s of of fish sauce.
- You need of green paprika slice.
Heat the canola oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook until the onions are very tender, but not caramelized. Add the garlic, ginger, and cook another minute. While shrimp is marinating, add vegetable oil to a large skillet and place over medium heat.
Shue she Kung or shrimp red coconut curry in spicy sauce with pepper corn instructions
- In high heat used deep frying pan add oil, half coconut cream and red curry paste fry till everything combined.
- Add shrimp and peppers fry for 3 minutes or until shrimp are cooked.
- Add the rest of coconut and chili, paprika and grachine stir well.
- Add oyster sauce, sugar, pork broth and fish sauce stir then finished with basil.
Add garlic and saute for an additional minute. Detailed measurements and instructions can be found on the printable recipe card at the bottom of the page. Shrimp – Extra large, raw, deshelled and deveined. Spices – Cayenne pepper is all we need for this marinade. Lemon juice – We need a nice acidic base to penetrate the meat.