Chicken ramen noodle casserole. Easy, Effective and Delicious Weight Loss Programmes. How to Make Ramen Noodle Chicken Casserole. Nothing but ramen noodles and a few loose ingredients in your cupboard?
Stir the noodles and the chicken into the sauce. Instructions to make Chicken Ramen Noodle Casserole Recipe: Heat oil in the pan. Directions Coarsely break up and cook the Ramen noodles without adding the seasoning packet, drain. You can have Chicken ramen noodle casserole using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken ramen noodle casserole
- You need of chicken ramen noodles (I'll use top ramen its msg free).
- You need of chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, Paprika and garlic powder.
- It’s of Spray olive oil or canola oil.
- You need of butter (I use unsalted).
- Prepare of cream of chicken (I use low sodium).
- Prepare of sour cream.
- You need of parsley.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need of frozen mixed vegetables.
- It’s of chopped white onion.
- Prepare of sleeve of ritzs crackers crushed.
- It’s of melted butter.
In a medium bowl combine noodles, seasoning packet, chicken, soup and vegetables together. Drain, run under cold water and put to one side. Drain, run under cold water and put to one side. Take the pan out of the oven.
Chicken ramen noodle casserole instructions
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees and coat a 9 × 13 inch dish with cooking oil spray.
- Lightly sprinkle chicken with garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper and lightly spray with cooking oil and bake chicken or how you prefer. I air fry it till it's fully cooked then I dice it up..
- Bring a big pot of water to a boil and add in noodles savings seasoning packets and boil till noodles are done and then strain..
- Put cooked noodles in a big bowl and mix in 2 Tablespoons butter, sour cream, all seasoning packets from ramen, parsley, pepper, veggies, cream soups and chicken and mix up till well combined..
- Dump into casserole dish and coat with cracker crumbles and drizzle butter all over top.
- Bake for 35 minutes or till nice and brown on top.
Pour the stock into a large saucepan and add the porcini, star anise, ginger, garlic, white parts of the spring onions and chicken. Cut chicken into small pieces, and mix with noodles. This creamy casserole is low maintenance and PACKED with flavor! Sprinkle the chicken and frozen vegetables over the top and then sprinkle the shredded cheese over all. Marinate chicken in caesar dressing for a few hours, use a ziploc bag to make it easy.