Jeera-Cauliflower Rice. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. Jeera Cauliflower Rice I'd had this dish on the " to-do list " for quite a while, patiently waiting its turn to come out and play, so it was nice to be able to finally get to grips with it. This is another variation on the theme of cauliflower rice, a bit of an experiment to see how well the "normal" rice based dish would crossover.
You'll find low-carb pizza crust, faux fried rice, and more made from riced cauliflower. And, when processed well with butter, cream, garlic, and cheese, the vegetable makes a great substitute for mashed garlic potatoes. I find a food processor is worth the price when it comes to ricing cauliflower. You can have Jeera-Cauliflower Rice using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jeera-Cauliflower Rice
- You need of Jeera,.
- It’s of Cumin,.
- It’s of Garam masala,.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves,.
- It’s of Curry leaves,.
- Prepare of Green chilli.
- It’s of Haldi,.
- It’s of Cauliflower,.
- It’s of Boiled black chana.
- You need of , Oil.
- Prepare of Biryani Rice.
The jeera Cauliflower rice compliments it perfectly. I would normally only ever eat aubergine with roti but on this occasion I tried it with cauliflower rice and it worked perfectly. Talking of roti, I have been banging on about bringing you some gluten free recipes for roti but haven't got round to it yet. Check out the rest of the guys who are doing this marathon with me here!!
Jeera-Cauliflower Rice step by step
- Cut small pieces of cauliflower & boil them for 5-6minutes in pan by adding little water, little haldi & place the lid..
- Now take a pan add oil, jeera, cumin, curry leaves, green mirchi, salt & jeera powder and fry them up gently. Add boiled black chenna & already boiled cauliflower pieces..
- Simultaneously boil Biryani Rice. You will need soak them in salt water for 30mins before boiling..
- Now that in your Pan, you have all the required ingredients, which well fried. You now need to add boiled rice & mix it well. Take the mixed rice into bowl & decorate with coriander.
Simple and yet delicious side dish on cauliflower. Open the lid after the pressure is released and boil till the gravy thickens up. Serve it hot with cauliflower rice. Alongside the unique rajma recipe, Jyoti Dalmia also shared the recipe for jeera cauliflower rice to make for a wholesome meal. Jeera Gobi ready enjoy with hot rotis/puris/phulkas along with Cucumber Raitha.