Thai Peanut Chicken Curry. A recipe for spicy and fragrant Thai peanut chicken curry with coconut milk and plenty of cilantro on top. The trailhead sits at the side of the road, burrowing deep into the woods that surround the lake. Just a few steps in and the world changes: the snow absorbs sound and softens the landscape.
In a medium saute pan saute peanut oil, red curry and sambal over med. heat for a few minutes. Add the chicken and cook through. Add coconut milk, fish sauce, brown sugar and peanut butter. You can have Thai Peanut Chicken Curry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Peanut Chicken Curry
- It’s of boneless chicken thighs.
- Prepare of diced yellow onion.
- You need of eggplant.
- You need of cilantro (separate stalk and leaves).
- It’s of red Thai curry paste.
- It’s of peanut butter.
- You need of soy sauce.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of coconut milk.
- Prepare of tablespoo veg oil.
- You need of green onions.
- You need of lime.
- It’s of brown sugar.
Made with chicken, spinach and red bell pepper simmered in a combination of coconut milk, red curry paste, peanut butter and lime, this fragrant curry is quick, easy and immensely satisfying. This Thai Coconut Peanut Chicken is a Thai inspired chicken dish served over pasta. Put the chicken into a large bowl. Add the honey, oil, curry paste, peanut butter and salt, and mix it well with your hands.
Thai Peanut Chicken Curry step by step
- Heat oil in pan. Sautee onion, diced cilantro stalks and green onions for 3-4 minutes. Add curry paste..
- Add eggplant wedges and cook until tender. Then add peanut butter and soy sauce. Cook for a couple of minutes..
- Add thinly sliced chicken and stir until it is fully incorporated into the curry mixture and cooked through. Then add brown sugar. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Squeeze juice of lime and stir. Then add the creamy top half of the coconut milk. Once mixed through, add the rest of the coconut milk..
- Simmer for another 5 minutes and top with cilantro leaves. Eat with jasmine rice..
Add the chicken to the roasting dish along with the broccoli, onions and. Put the chicken into a large bowl. Add the honey, oil, curry paste, peanut butter and salt, and mix it all well with your hands, massaging in all that flavour. Heat the oil in a large saucepan or flameproof casserole. Healthy Thai peanut chicken curry made with chicken thigh, chickpeas, peanut butter, and coconut milk.