Jack’s Panang Curry. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Add coconut milk, fish sauce, sugar, and the Thai chile if using.
Recently moved from Phoenix and was craving some Thai. I searched through Yelp and found a local spot with good. Stir fried spicy Thai country curry with slightly of sauce cooked with cherry. You can have Jack’s Panang Curry using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jack’s Panang Curry
- You need 4 of x 13.66 oz cans Unsweetened Coconut Milk (Brand=Thai Kitchen).
- You need 2 of x 4 oz cans Panang Curry Paste (Brand=Maesti).
- Prepare 1 of x 10.58 oz can Stripped Bamboo Shoots (Brand=Asian Best).
- You need 12 Tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 3-6 Tbsp of Hoisin Sauce.
- You need of Optional Items: Jasmine Rice, Preferred Vegetables and/or Meats.
Chicken Satay was good as well. I am not sure if I would go back to this place though cuz the price does not match the food content. JACKPOT THAI – pork belly, panang curry and chicken satay. Quick turn around on order placed through Yelp.
Jack’s Panang Curry step by step
- In a medium to large size pot; brown Panang Curry Paste on medium-high heat 3-5 mins..
- Add only the coconut cream to the Panang Curry Paste. Stir until well incorporated. Set Coconut liquid to the side..
- Once mixed well; add 12 Tbsps of Sugar and 3 Tbsps of Hoisin Sauce..
- Add the Coconut liquid and stir until well incorporated..
- Bring to a simmer, cover with lid and let simmer 45-60 mins..
- Optional: Add 1.5-2lbs minced Chicken and preferred amount of chopped fresh Thai basil..
- Add Bamboo Shoots and simmer 5-10 additional mins. Pro Tip: add additional 3 Tbsps Hoisin Sauce to lower spice level..
- Enjoy topped over Rice, Meat and Veggies!.
Had the Tofu Pad Thai. lauren wells: Try the panang curry with a little soy sauce. Michael Wang: The Chicken Curry is made with crinkle cut french fries. Panang mac 'n' cheese. panang curry, radiatori, monterey jack cheese. Sweet & sour meatballs. pork meatballs, sweet & sour sauce. Izakaya fries. roasted garlic salt served with spicy mayo.