Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers. Garden At Home With Sarah Raven, Wide Range of Products Available Online Check Out Shrimp on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Ingredients of Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers.
Ingredients of Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers. Make Thai Lime Dipping Sauce: Stir together water, lime juice, fish sauce, soy sauce and green curry paste. This shrimp curry is my husband Michael's favorite Thai dish. You can have Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers
- You need of Stuffing.
- You need 3/4 cup of green onions.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sriracha.
- You need 1 tsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of curry powder(red or yellow/paste).
- You need 10 lb of shrimp peeled and deveined.
- Prepare of dipping sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper garlic paste.
Potstickers (or pot stickers) are delicious dumplings that are easier to make than you might guess! Next, stir in the curry paste, coconut milk and vegetable broth. Red Thai curry paste, bamboo, Thai egg plant, bell peppers, coconut milk with rich Thai spices. Massaman Curry with a side of white rice.
Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers instructions
- start steamer, whether it's a rice cooker, a hotel pan with holes.
- place all stuffing ingredients in food processor and pulse till ground well.
- place wontons on cooking sheet fill with tablespoons full of shrimp stuffing.
- rub cold water on edge of wonton, seal in shape you want the envelope shape was easy for me.
- place stuffed wonton in steamer without over crowding, they will stick if touching leave for 7-10 min.
- once cooked place on clean baking sheet till all stickers are done.
- heat saute pan with butter, melt and place sticker in pan add 1/4 water, when water is gone let stickers brown then plate!.
- mix all dipping ingredients together and enjoy.
- dish is spicy, if your not a spice person take out sriracha and garlic pepper paste, enjoy.
Here is how you achieve that. Add the scallions, garlic and green curry paste. Add the coconut milk, water, fish sauce and brown sugar, and bring to a gentle boil. Cook until the shrimp are pink and just cooked through. Ladle the curry into a serving bowl and garnish with the basil, mint and peanuts.