Shan'shi noodles with chicken and veggies. Irresistible pork dish with egg noodles and veggies. Try me Ginger duck with Pak Choi. Wok noodles with chicken and peapods Delicious every day food with Shan'shi.
Add the remaining tablespoon oil to the skillet and add the noodles. Toss to coat and spread across the pan. Remove from the heat, add the chicken and vegetables back to the skillet with the noodles and toss to combine. You can cook Shan'shi noodles with chicken and veggies using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shan'shi noodles with chicken and veggies
- It’s 1 of Half red bell pepper.
- It’s 2 of medium red onions.
- Prepare 2 of spring onions.
- You need 2 of medium carrots.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Chicken breast.
- It’s 6 of medium mushrooms.
- You need 1 of soy sauce.
- You need 1 of Oyster sauce.
- It’s 120 grams of shan'shi noodles.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- It’s 250 grams of water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sweet paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
In my recipe, I combined chicken breast with noodles, mushrooms and a lot of vegetables. It's super tasty but also quite healthy, as it's packed with veggies! You can use whatever vegetables you have in your fridge, but my favorite combination is mushrooms, carrots, bell paprika, and green beans. The sauce is sweet and sour, obviously, but not overly sweet, it's well-balanced.
Shan'shi noodles with chicken and veggies step by step
- Wash and clean the veggies and cut them in thin strips.
- Cut the chicken in small bite size pieces and marinate it in 2 spoons of soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of ground ginger, half teaspoon garlic powder, half teaspoon sweet paprika, a pinch of ground pepper. Set it aside for half an hour.
- In a wok, add the mushrooms and put a tiny bit of soy sauce. Stir until all the water from the mushrooms is going to be evaporated. Than put them aside..
- Put the carrots in the wok and stir 5 minute, add the onions and the green onions and stir for 5 more minutes. Add the red bell pepper and stir for 3 to 4 minutes. The veggies should be crunchy and soft . Otherwise they are going to lose their vitamins and flavour..
- Fry the chicken until is going to be soft and juicy..
- How to prepare the noodles: in a wok put the noodles and water and stir for 3 to 4 minutes. They don't need to be longer cooked as they are already pre boiled..
- Once the noodles are ready, add the cooked chicken and the vegetables over the noodles. Add now the Oyster sauce, ground pepper, salt and stir for another 2 minutes..
- They are done! Enjoy the meal and let me know if u guys liked them as much as I did. :-).
Leftover rotisserie chicken, frozen veggies and noodles make a super-quick, delicious dinner. Add the spring onion whites and the beansprouts and cook for another minute. Add the noodles to the wok, along with the chicken, and then pour the remaining soy sauce in, along with a splash of water, if needed and cook, stirring often, until the noodles and the chicken are heated through. Try this speedy one-pan ginger chicken with noodles and green beans as a quick and easy midweek meal. Noodles, more specifically Chowmein is my 'cheese'.