Paleo whole30 – Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice. Cauliflower Cilantro Lime Rice is a fantastic substitute for real rice, it has way less calories and is perfect for people on a Paleo, low carb or Ketogenic diet. How to Make Cauliflower Cilantro Lime Rice This cilantro lime cauliflower rice is a healthy, low carb alternative to traditional rice. It's gluten free, grain free, dairy free, soy free, and added sugar free.
Use broth to add a more savory flavor, or can be cooked with water. I recommend using a food processor or blender to make quick work of ricing the cauliflower head. Heat up the olive oil in a large skillet. You can have Paleo whole30 – Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paleo whole30 – Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
- You need 1/2 head of Cauliflower.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghee.
- It’s 1 of juice and zest from 1 lime.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
Add the garlic jalapeño and cook for a minute until the garlic becomes fragrant. Add the cauliflower to the skillet. Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice is an easy and delicious addition you can add to so many different meals. We love serving it with Grilled Shrimp, Burrito Bowls and Sesame Ginger Salmon.
Paleo whole30 – Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice step by step
- Cut cauliflower into florets and place in the food processor until it is a rice consistency..
- Melt oil and ghee in medium heat.
- Add cauliflower and saute for 5-10 minutes until it is a rice consistency..
- After cauliflower is done add lime and cilantro..
Such a great way to take your regular cauliflower rice to the next level! Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice Heat a cast iron skillet over medium high heat. Add the avocado oil, and heat until it shimmers. Add the cauliflower rice and salt. Melt the coconut oil in a large pan over medium heat.