Salmon Patties. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Salmon Fish on eBay.
I implemented the sour cream and garlic salt suggestion. I also added a little lemon pepper. The patties are good served with either red wine vinegar or cheese sauce. You can have Salmon Patties using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon Patties
- It’s 1 can of salmon (14 3/4 oz).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 of green pepper, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of saltines (15 crackers), crushed.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 Tbl of butter.
- You need 3 Tbl of olive oil.
To round out your meal serve salmon patties with a big green salad and french bread. Salmon Patties – quick to prepare, golden and crispy on the outside, moist and savoury on the inside with lovely big flakes of salmon! A very easy salmon cakes recipe that can be made with either canned salmon OR fresh salmon. You make salmon patties with just a base of canned salmon, shredded bread (or breadcrumbs or even saltines), chopped onion, and egg to bind it all into patties, and then these salmon cakes are quickly fried.
Salmon Patties instructions
- Drain salmon. Remove bones and place in bowl. Add eggs, garlic, onion, green pepper, crushed saltines, salt and pepper. Mix until well blended. Use an ice cream scoop to make 6-8 equal sized balls and then shape into patties..
- Melt butter and olive oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium high heat. Brown patties on each side, turning once (about 4-5 minutes per side)..
In this easy salmon patties recipe, we dress up the salmon cakes with garlic, dill, bell pepper, paprika, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Roll the patties in the remaining breadcrumbs to coat thoroughly. When the butter is hot, add the salmon patties. Fry patties slowly on one side until browned. Egg yolk is the secret ingredient.