Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Get just the right utensils for the job. Add in hamburger meat and brown.
This dish of pinto beans with ground beef makes a hearty meal with or without the rice. Cook the beef mixture until meat is no longer pink, stirring frequently. Add salt, pepper and. cooked in crock. You can cook Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat
- You need 2 lbs of pinto beans.
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- It’s 1 of sweet onion diced.
- It’s 4-5 of garlic clove diced.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro diced.
- It’s 5-6 of small sweet tomatoes diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of favorite barbecue sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbs of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbs of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chile powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2-1 tbs of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1-2 of jalapeño pepper (remove seeds to reduce heat).
- It’s 1/2 tbs of garlic powder.
Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat jglehenbauer Longview, TX. Combine the beef mixture and pinto beans in a large pot. Stir in chicken broth, tomatoes, bacon bits, Creole seasoning, garlic, salt, black pepper, cumin, mustard, and red pepper flakes. Add in hamburger meat and brown.
Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat step by step
- Cover beans in water 2 to 3 hours before starting. Saute' the onion and garlic. Add in hamburger meat and brown..
- Add beans and cover 1 inch above and turn heat to medium high. Add all other ingredients and cover. Stir occasionally and check to see if need to add more water if cooks down. Goes great with corn bread, Enjoy!!.
Learn more about our Pinto Beans & find delicious recipe ideas today! Ground beef and pinto beans team up in this tasty dish. It's a quick and easy bean dish that will satisfy any hungry family, with or without the rice. Diced fresh vegetables make it an excellent solution for picky kids because the vegetables "hide" in the tasty beef and bean mixture. Here is how you cook that.