Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup. Stir in the broth, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar, fish sauce, coriander, crushed red pepper flakes, turmeric, salt, and black pepper. Add the cooked beef back to the pot. How To Make Thai Coconut Curry Soup In a large Dutch oven or saucepan cook the beef over medium heat.
Here is how you achieve that. The ingredients needed to cook Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup: You need of thin sliced steak meat. Provide of red bell peppers diced. You can cook Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup
- You need 1.5-2 lbs of thin sliced steak meat.
- Prepare 2 of red bell peppers diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of small white onion.
- You need 2-3 cups of Shredded carrots.
- Prepare 2 cups of sliced mushrooms.
- You need of I clove garlic chopped.
- You need 2 TBS of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 TBS of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 2 TSP of Curry.
- You need 2 TSP of Ginger.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 can of Coconut Milk.
- You need 3 Cups of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 2 TBS of Butter.
- It’s 2 TBS of Chilli Pepper Ginger Sauce.
- It’s 1 of Lime.
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeño diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of cilantro.
Get of I clove garlic chopped. We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to thai coconut curry beef soup recipe. Here is how you cook that. Here is how you cook that.
Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup step by step
- Step 1. Pour can of coconut milk and 3 cups chicken broth and Butter into pot and start cooking on low to medium heat. Stir every so often..
- Step 2. While step 1 is cooking, chop veggies. Dice 1/2 a small white onion, 2 red bell pepper, 2 cups mushrooms, small bag of shredded carrots, clove of garlic, jalapeño. Chop it all up and mix together..
- Step 3. In a wok or pan, add small amount of olive oil and start cooking steak with a little of the onion and pepper from step 2.
- Step 4. Go back to broth. Add soy sauce, cayenne pepper, black pepper, Curry, Ginger, Azian zing sauce (I prefer this – see pic- but you can use any chili sauce), squeeze lime juice in, and cilantro. Simmer.
- Step 5. Add veggies mix from step 2 to broth. Stir every so often.
- Step 6. Take Cooked steak from wok and chop. Add meat to soup. Simmer on low for 15 min..
- Step 7. Serve over rice or rice noodles and add fresh cilantro and lime wedge for garnish. Delicious!!.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup: Prepare of thin sliced steak meat. Provide of red bell peppers diced. You need of small white onion. Prepare of I clove garlic chopped. If you're new to Thai flavors, this crowd-pleasing Thai Beef Coconut Curry Soup is a great place to start!