Cauliflower rice. We're going where no other leading meal kit company has. Cauliflower rice is a great low-calorie dish to have in your arsenal especially if you are eating low-carb. From high-tech to low key, this method makes the standard grater even more of a multi-tasker.
At the first wisp of smoke from the oil, add the onions, and stir. Spoon the cauliflower into a large serving. Directions To use a food processor, place florets in a large food processor and pulse until finely chopped. You can cook Cauliflower rice using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower rice
- Prepare of Cauliflower.
- You need of Onion.
- It’s of Peppers.
- You need of Garlic and ginger.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- Prepare of Curry powder,cumin and chilli flakes.
To use a box grater, grate florets along the medium holes. Place riced cauliflower in a clean kitchen towel and ring out any excess moisture. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Once you have your cauliflower rice, it's easy to cook!
Cauliflower rice step by step
- Grind peppers, great ginger and garlic, grind cauliflower and carrot in a food processor untill it has a fine texture. And set aside.
- In a pan add oil,onions and greated ginger and garlic and fry till it softens.add peppers and fry as well.
- Add cauliflower and stir till combine. Let cook for some minutes then add salt and the rest of the spices. Add carrot and let cook..
- Cauliflower rice can be eating with either stew or sauce.
Use a lid to cover so the cauliflower steams and becomes more tender. This healthier take on kimchi fried rice is one of my favorite recipes because it's. This tropical favorite is a delicious and healthy dinner with tons of flavor! This quick and easy Fried Rice made with riced cauliflower tastes like it just came from your favorite Chinese restaurant. Serve as a side or add cooked chicken, pork or shrimp for a fast and easy main dish.