Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup. Stir in the broth, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar, fish sauce, coriander, crushed red pepper flakes, turmeric, salt, and black pepper. Add the cooked beef back to the pot. Here is how you achieve that.
Get of I clove garlic chopped. How To Make Thai Coconut Curry Soup In a large Dutch oven or saucepan cook the beef over medium heat. Break it up with a wooden spoon until browned. You can have Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup
- It’s of thin sliced steak meat.
- Prepare of red bell peppers diced.
- Prepare of small white onion.
- Prepare of Shredded carrots.
- Prepare of sliced mushrooms.
- You need of I clove garlic chopped.
- You need of soy sauce.
- It’s of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare of Curry.
- You need of Ginger.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Coconut Milk.
- You need of Chicken Broth.
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s of Chilli Pepper Ginger Sauce.
- You need of Lime.
- Prepare of Jalapeño diced.
- It’s of cilantro.
Add the sesame oil to the beef while it is cooking. If you're new to Thai flavors, this crowd-pleasing Thai Beef Coconut Curry Soup is a great place to start! If you think you don't like curry or if you haven't tried a Thai-inspired curry, this is the recipe for you. There is no bright yellow curry powder in sight, and instead, aromatics like onion, garlic.
Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup step by step
- Step 1. Pour can of coconut milk and 3 cups chicken broth and Butter into pot and start cooking on low to medium heat. Stir every so often..
- Step 2. While step 1 is cooking, chop veggies. Dice 1/2 a small white onion, 2 red bell pepper, 2 cups mushrooms, small bag of shredded carrots, clove of garlic, jalapeño. Chop it all up and mix together..
- Step 3. In a wok or pan, add small amount of olive oil and start cooking steak with a little of the onion and pepper from step 2.
- Step 4. Go back to broth. Add soy sauce, cayenne pepper, black pepper, Curry, Ginger, Azian zing sauce (I prefer this – see pic- but you can use any chili sauce), squeeze lime juice in, and cilantro. Simmer.
- Step 5. Add veggies mix from step 2 to broth. Stir every so often.
- Step 6. Take Cooked steak from wok and chop. Add meat to soup. Simmer on low for 15 min..
- Step 7. Serve over rice or rice noodles and add fresh cilantro and lime wedge for garnish. Delicious!!.
Slowly pour the chicken broth over the mixture, stirring. Heat oil in a large wok, add red curry paste and cook until fragrant. Add garlic, ginger, coriander, lime juice, fish sauce and sugar. Add coconut milk, water and beef stock stir. Make the curry paste for the Thai coconut soup, and place in a Ziploc bag in the fridge.