Crockpot Curry. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Get Bargains In Time For Christmas!
Try a vegetarian dhal, a Thai chicken curry and lots more. This dish is great for making ahead, check the tips section for freezing instructions. Slow cooking results in a full flavoured curry, and is effortlessly easy to make. You can cook Crockpot Curry using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Curry
- It’s 2.5 lbs of Chicken or Beef.
- Prepare 1-4 oz. of Can of Curry Paste (whatever color you like).
- It’s 1 (13.5 oz.) of Can of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare Splash of Fish Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp. of Ginger.
Simply boil some basmati rice, and you're set! Place your chicken in the crock pot as well as sweet potatoes and onions. Add the tomato purée and cook for a further min. Stir in the ginger, tomatoes, coconut milk and sugar.
Crockpot Curry instructions
- Mix altogether in crockpot, cook on low for 6 hrs or high for 4 hrs. Double up on everything to make more..
Transfer onion mixture to the slow cooker and stir in the chicken and some seasoning. And because the pot is made from oven-safe stoneware, you can easily finish off a meal by browning the top in the oven or grill. Using just a fraction of the power needed to run a conventional oven, a slow cooker can turn a range of cuts of meat into. Place the chicken pieces into the bottom of your slow cooker and pour the yogurt and spice mixture on top. Slow cook, Sauté, Bake, Steam, Roast or Cook Rice – easy!