Chicken Parmesan With Spaghetti and Garlic Bread. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Buy now from our gourmet selection the best Parmigiano Reggiano PDO directly from Italy.
Repeat with remaining bread, pasta, chicken and cheese. Spaghetti with Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken- is a cooking vlog. In this video I will be cooking spaghetti, baked Parmesan Chicken, salad, and garlic bread. You can have Chicken Parmesan With Spaghetti and Garlic Bread using 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan With Spaghetti and Garlic Bread
- Prepare of chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper (to taste).
- It’s of flour.
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of Panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s of Olive oil or corn oil to fry.
- You need of spagetti sauce.
- You need of Parmesan cheese (to taste).
- You need of linguine.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Garlic bread (see recipe).
Whisk together the eggs and grated garlic in the second plate, and combine the Panko crumbs and Parmesan cheese in the third plate. Working with one chicken breast, add it to the flour mixture coating it on both sides, then dip it into the egg-garlic wash, then into the bread crumb-Parmesan mixture. In another shallow bowl, combine the egg and water. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
Chicken Parmesan With Spaghetti and Garlic Bread step by step
- Add flour, salt, and pepper in a bag…..
- Shake it up!!!.
- Put the Panko breadcrumbs in a bag…..
- Crack 2 eggs…..
- Add some milk to the eggs…..
- Mix the eggs and milk together…. pour it into a dish…..
- Take out the chicken breasts…. wash them…. cut out the extra rib meat…. pound them to flatten…..
- Cover the chicken breasts in the flour…. cover it in egg wash too…. cover in the breadcrumbs…..
- Fry them in olive oil until browned…..
- Flip them…. cook until browned.
- Drain them with a napkin…. sprinkle some parmesan cheese…..
- Add mozzarella cheese…. cover them with sauce…. sprinkle a little bit more parmesan cheese…..
- Bake them at 325° for 25 minutes, until cheese is nicely melted…..
- Boil the noodles…. add tsp. olive oil to water mix…. put the noodles in a dish…. add sauce and mix…..
- Look at my garlic bread recipe for a side! (see recipe).
Garlic Bread Chicken Parmesan Pizzas are individual pizzas made with frozen garlic bread, pizza sauce, chicken strips and shredded cheese. Around my house we have meals that we call the Working Mom's Specials. These meals, like these Garlic Bread Chicken Parmesan Pizzas, are our easy to make meals where we don't have the time (or energy) to be fussing with. I used a little more garlic, seasoned bread crumbs, and a dash of italian seasoning and season salt. I also used a softer parmesan cheese that made all the difference.