Easy Prime Rib Roast. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and set wire rack in sheet.
Pat rib roast dry with paper towels and brush with mustard. For a bone-in prime rib, figure two servings per rib, while a boneless roast will yield two servings per pound. Generously season your roast with sea salt and black pepper. You can have Easy Prime Rib Roast using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Prime Rib Roast
- It’s 5 lb of rib roast.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- You need of onion powder.
- You need of Italian seasonings.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
Place the roast fat-side up on a pan with a roasting rack. Instructions Remove your prime rib from the refrigerator one hour before cooking. Season it on all sides with salt and cover it. When you are ready to cook the prime rib, lower/adjust your oven rack so the meat will cook in the center of the oven.
Easy Prime Rib Roast step by step
- Have butcher or do it yourself cut bones and tie back on roast let roast get to room temperature before cooking..
- Put a little oil on roast and mix up spices in a bowl. The oil will help the spices stick to the roast. Rub spices on the roast.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees..
- Put roast in for 20 minutes..
- Take roast out of the oven and let oven cool and set oven for 215 degrees..
- Once it reaches 215 degrees put thermometer in center of roast and cook until temp reaches 125 degrees it should take between 2 and 3 hours..
- Take roast out of the oven and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Cut off string and serve.
Rub the salt and pepper in. Place the prime rib in a shallow roasting pan, fat side up. Roast your prime rib for one hour, and then turn off the heat. Do not open the oven door or take out the roast. Learn how to make Perfect Prime Rib Recipe!