15 minute hot and sweet chicken. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Your favourite Chicken restaurants available on Deliveroo. Rub the spicy mayo onto the chicken breasts until they're well coated.
Pat chicken dry with a paper towel and lightly coat it with steak seasoning. Heat butter in large skillet over medium-high heat and add seasoned-chicken. While chicken cooks, heat sweet potatoes in the microwave according to package directions. You can cook 15 minute hot and sweet chicken using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 15 minute hot and sweet chicken
- It’s of chicken breast halves, boneless and skinless.
- Prepare of cayenne powder.
- You need of salt.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of smoky paprika.
- It’s of chipotle powder.
- It’s of dried oregano.
- It’s of dried thyme.
- You need of onion powder.
- Prepare of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need of mayonnaise.
- You need of panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Maple syrup (or honey), for drizzling.
Slice the bacon and add to the frying pan. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove chicken from pan and add chicken broth, apricot preserves, and soy sauce. Make the Chicken To a large ziptop bag, add the chicken, cornstarch, salt and pepper to taste, seal, and shake to coat chicken evenly.
15 minute hot and sweet chicken step by step
- Place the chicken breasts between two pieces of cling film. Use a heavy pot or rolling pin to pound the breasts until they're about 1 cm thick. Remove the breasts to a plate and season them with salt and pepper..
- Combine all the remaining ingredients except for the bread crumbs and maple syrup. Rub the spicy mayo onto the chicken breasts until they're well coated. Roll the breasts in the panko, seasoned with a bit of salt and pepper..
- Add a good glug of veg oil to a large nonstick pan on medium-high heat. Fry the breasts for 4 to 5 minutes per side until done. Let the chicken rest for a few minutes on a paper-towel lined plate, then serve with a drizzle of maple syrup..
Stir and flip intermittently to ensure even cooking. Heat pan to medium high heat. Add your cutlets to the hot pan. Liberally salt and pepper the side facing up. For the hot sauce you MUST use Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce (Rooster Sauce).