Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas. Then, taken directly to the Battered Women's & Children Shelter by them. Great recipe for Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas. Then, taken directly to the Battered Women's & Children Shelter by them.
Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas instructions. Mix everything in the enchilada mixture section together well. Warm it up if need be to easily wrap in your tortillas. You can have Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas
- You need of ● For The Enchilada Mixture.
- You need 2 Cups of Pre-cooked Pre-Shredded Rotisserie Chicken.
- It’s 2 Cans of Cream Of Chicken Soup.
- It’s 1 Cup of Quality Sour Cream.
- You need 5 oz of Can Chopped Green Chilies.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare 5 oz of Drained Sliced Black Olives.
- You need 4 of LG Green Onions [chopped].
- You need 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Monterey Shredded Cheese.
- You need of ● For The Toppings & Sides [as needed].
- Prepare 15 of 6" Warmed Flour Tortillas.
- You need 1 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- You need of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Granulated Onion Powder.
- It’s of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of Quality Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Homemade Gaucamole [if interested – see my recipe on is site].
- You need of Red Or Green Salsa.
Mike's White Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas. See recipes for Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas too. There are tons of recipes on how to make green chile chicken enchiladas on the internet. I have tried dozens of them, but find that I really appreciate the flavor that comes from making the green chile enchilada sauce from scratch.
Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas step by step
- Mix everything in the enchilada mixture section together well. Warm it up if need be to easily wrap in your tortillas..
- Flour Tortillas picrured. Warm them slightly..
- Reserve 1+ cup of enchilada mixture to top tortillas and roll the rest tightly in warmed flour tortillas.
- Add to Pam Olive Oil sprayed in 2 disposal pans and top with fresh cilantro..
- Generously add shredded cheddar cheese to the top of your Enchiladas..
- Wrap them up tightly with tinfoil..
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy with sides!.
This recipe will show you how to make enchiladas from scratch, and I promise the effort will be so worth it! WHITE CHICKEN ENCHILADAS WITH GREEN CHILE SOUR CREAM SAUCE — Chicken, green chilies and cheese, rolled in floured tortillas and smothered in a creamy homemade sauce. My whole family gets excited when these White Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce are on the menu! This is probably one of our all-time favorite enchilada recipes. Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas are a classic American family favorite!