Easy Wings with Fish Sauce. Check Out Easy With On eBay. Marinade the chicken wings with the fish sauce and ground cumin. Heat the oil in a deep fat fryer or in a deep saucepan.
We used a garlic press and mixed the salt in. Place the chicken wings in a separate large bowl with ½ cup of the fish sauce mixture and toss. When the wings are done marinating, transfer. You can have Easy Wings with Fish Sauce using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Wings with Fish Sauce
- Prepare of wings.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of water.
- You need of fish sauce.
- It’s of lime juice.
- Prepare of garlic.
- It’s of hot sauce (optional, to taste).
Pat dry wings, salt and Pepper to taste. Fish sauce has salt so watch the salt levels. Add the wings and toss to coat. If you never make any other sauce for fish, make this one.
Easy Wings with Fish Sauce step by step
- Pat dry wings, salt and Pepper to taste. Fish sauce has salt so watch the salt levels..
- I cooked mine in the air fryer, three 20 minute sessions shaking after each one, 400 F, until done, or about 50 minutes in a oven, same 400F.
- Smash cloves, add to a bowl large enough to mix wings in.
- Add rest of the sauce ingedients set aside until wings are done.
- When the wings are done, mix with sauce.
- I like to dribble any left over sauce over the wings.
A bit like a spiced-up version of tartar sauce, and without the gherkins (we know they're not everyone's favourite). This one is especially good with salmon, prawns. Add the marinade ingredients to a pan and bring to a boil. Place the wings in a single layer in the air fryer basket being sure not to crowd. The wings will be golden brown and crispy.