Rainbow beans over rice. Place into the baggie, zip up completely and then shake the heck out of it until the color has spread evenly. Place the rice out on a piece of parchment paper, aluminum. This simple dish of beans and rice is tasty and helps cleanse the body and heal digestion for all body types.
In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add celery, green pepper and onion; cook and stir until tender. Stir in tomatoes, beans, rice, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder and pepper; bring to a boil. You can cook Rainbow beans over rice using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rainbow beans over rice
- You need of beans.
- You need 6 cup of cooked rice, may be white or brown, keep warm.
- It’s 1 of 15 ounce can each of black beans, dark red kidney beans and navy beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen corn, thawed.
- Prepare 1 large of onion , chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of each, cumin, garlic powder, chili powder.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper seeded and diced.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 small of amount of sour cream and shredded cheddar to garnish.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
Top with cheese, sour cream and green onions. With just five ingredients including beans, tomatoes, rice, and Italian seasoning, these white beans with rice are a quick and easy homemade meal. Some fresh basil would go well with this simple recipe. The Italian-seasoned rice and beans recipe calls for instant rice, so this is one dish you really can have on the table in five minutes flat.
Rainbow beans over rice instructions
- In a large pot heat oil over medium heat. Saute onion until just transparent..
- Add spices to onions and stir. Now add in red pepper , corn and black and red beans..
- Cook for 10 minutes or until heated through..
- Lastly add in navy beans. Adding last helps keep them from darkening from spices, heat. Check now if you need to add more salt..
- Divide rice into 6 bowls, top with beans and garnish with sour cream and cheese if you like..
- Recipe by taylor68too.
Dried beans, lentils, undyed rice, plain noodles. Use those as your main component and add in the rainbow items. Head to the dollar store and find colorful items without spending a lot. Add food coloring to shaving cream for some messy play. These vibrant Thai chicken and brown rice bowls are topped with a rainbow of crunchy vegetables and drizzled with curried peanut sauce.